Ch.1

F/f/n is Father's first name and F/l/n is Father's last name.

         "L/N! What have I told you about being up there?!" I open my e/c eyes to see the security guard yelling at me. "You told me that cells are for living a boring and contained life and not for climbing." I say rolling my eyes. "Exactly! Now get your psycho a** down here now!" Ugh. "You're no fun." I do as he says though and unhook my legs from the cold metal bars and land a back flip on the ground.
          "Why do you even like to be upside down l/n?" I turn and face him, "Because I don't like to view the world right side up." I smirk. "Whatever. Here's your mail." He hands me an envelope that says 'To y/n'. "Who is this from boss man?" "I don't know, it don't have an address." He's right, but I don't know who would be writing me because all of my family is dead, except for my father. His name is f/f/n f/l/n and he's a demonic gang leader, and I know he wouldn't be writing to me for many different reasons.
        "Aren't you going to open it?" I run my fingers over the scotch tape concealing the letter, "I will later, but right now, I want to go workout." The guard sighs loudly, "Again? That's all you want to do on your free time?" "Yep, that's how I get these." I lift up my white tank top to reveal my tan abs to the guard. "Scars?" He asks sarcastically. I give him a sarcastic smirk, "You know it."
         Scars cover my body like a roadmap. My scars came from tough love from my father, but mostly gang wars. Being only nine at the time of me joining my father's gang as a legacy, I've been following in his footsteps of violence. His gang used to 'toughen me up' sort of speak by beating the daylights out of me, until I learned how to defend myself, which didn't take very long.
          One time, my father sent his hooligans on me for another 'lesson' in defense and by the time the 'lesson' ended, I burnt my father's men to a crisp. I didn't know how I did it, but sometime in the middle of the 'lesson', I became angry and extended my arms and sent a tidal wave of flames all around me. When it was finished, my father came up from behind me and put his hand on my shoulder as I looked at my hands in horror. From that moment on, he promised to teach me all of my powers so that I could be ready and take his place one day, but as I became stronger as I aged, he became weaker. He betrayed me, and framed me as a pyropsychotic murderer and had me put in a high maximum security prison. I'm only eighteen.
           "L/n!" The guard screams at me and I snap out of my thought. "Yes?" "You zoned out again, what the heck is wrong with you?" "A lot of things." I give him a sadistic smile. He rolls his eyes, "I know that, but like I was saying... Are you ready to go?" "Always." I throw the envelope on my bed and he unlocks the door. Stepping over the threshold, I close my eyes and stretch. "Ah, that feels good." "Yeah, but this won't." He throws a pair of handcuffs around my wrists.
        "Awe, come on Benson, I thought we were friends." I give him a fake pout, "Nope, you're just another dollar on my paycheck." He pats my shoulder and grins, "And you're going to be another name on my hit list when I get out of here." I mumble. "What was that?" I snap my head towards him, "Nothing." I say with a smile. "Whatever. Now get moving!" He shoves me to walk.
          As we walk down the dark and rancid hallways, the other prisoners start to yell at us. Most of the calls are insults to the guard, while the others give me cat calls and whistles. I'm not gay and I've never been raped. When I first got here, the biggest guy here, tried to make me his b**** and rape me in the shower, but he didn't even have the time to make a move before I flipped him over my shoulder and began to choke him.
            I left scorch marks around his neck from my burning hands and neither him, nor anybody else tried anything with me again. Standing only six foot four, I took down the seven foot giant of a man and sent out a warning to everyone there, even the guards, that I shouldn't be messed with.
          "We're here." The guard uncuffs me and throws me into an isolated weight room. After I hear the clicks of the door locking, I immediately go for the punching bag. I don't even bother putting on gloves because I hate it when my hands are covered. It reminds me of one of my 'lessons' of fighting with hands behind my back literally.
               ~Time Skip. 9:00P.M.~
     "Lights out!" The guard yells as the lights go out around my isolated cell. "Dang it! I was trying to read here!" I scream at the guard, but he's already gone. I roll my eyes and come up with a plan. Looking around to make sure no one is watching, I summon a little flame of light in one hand and continue to read the letter I got earlier today. Its from this girl named Jess.
          "Hi y/n, my name is Jess. I know that you don't know me, but I certainly know about you. You're The Jersey Devil, ya know the pyropsychotic murderer. Me and my family are big fans of your's. Anyways, I was wondering if you would like my family's and my help to escape your lovely imprisonment? I know you're probably thinking of why do we want to help you? And if you say yes, then how are we to know? Because we don't have an address, but don't worry you're pretty little head. If you want our help you just have to do one little thing and that is to summon me. All you have to do is take a knife, or since you probably don't have one because ya know prison, or just anything that can cut you, cover your whole body up under the covers at midnight and place the sharp object over your heart and chant Jess the Killer three times. Its that simple, then I'll pop up and take you away from there. I'll be expecting you. Sincerely ~ Jess."
           Wait, did she just say that she's Jess the Killer?! I shake my head, this can't be true. I've only heard fables about the creepypastas from my father instead of normal classic fables like The Big Bad Wolf. This can't be real. But what if it is? A voice inside my head tries to persuade me. If it is, then I'll be happy to leave, but how do I know if its real? There's only one way to find out. The voice says with a tempted hiss. Sigh. Fine, I'll try it tonight, but if it don't work, I'm not going to lie, I'm going to be kind of disappointed.
            ~Time Skip to Midnight.~
       After the guard makes her round around my cell and leaves my sight, I set my possible escape plan into action. I reach under my mattress and jerk off a metal spring on the bed frame using my super strength. The metal burns in my hands as I attempt to weld the coiled metal to a fiery point. I then cover my body with my covers and hold the orange tip over my heart. "I hope this works." I take a deep breath in then starting to chant the famous killer's name, "Jess the Killer. Jess the Killer. Jess the Killer."