"Yeah?" He asks as his heart beats a little faster.

Your other hand trails up his chest and to the back of his head. His hair is soft. His face is gorgeous. His eyes are marvelous. He's perfect even though he has flaws.

"I-" You say as You pull him a bit closer.

"Want payback." Your words ghost over his lips.

You look up at him. He's confused.

"What?" He questions.

You smirk and then quickly push him backwards. He falls over the little barrier and into the water with a splash. You laugh as he lays there and tries to gather information on what just happened. He stands up and then looks at himself.

You can't stop laughing.

"You're lucky I didn't bring my Walkman this time." He says as he stands up.

"I'm freakin soaked." He says with a little agitation in his words.

He steps out of the water and starts to walk away.

"Oh, come on, Quill. This is nothin' compared to what you've been doing to me." You try to make sure he isn't pissed off at you.

He keeps walking as you follow him.

"Peter, come on. Don't be a baby." You say and then he stops in his tracks.

Without a word, he takes off his red leather jacket and turns around. He drops his jacket on the ground and gives you a hungry look. You start to walk backwards. He walks forward. You aren't sure what's going on in that hot head of his, but you walk backwards faster and he walks faster.

Oh shit. You turn around and start running. Peter starts running too and it doesn't take long for him to catch you. He grabs you from behind and pulls you against his wet shirt. He lifts you up and carries you to the fountain.

"Peter! Put me down! Don't you dare throw me in that damn fountain!" You try to say seriously, but you laugh as you say it.

He steps into the fountain and you have no choice but to go in with him. He puts you down and then you try to get out, but he grabs your arm. You both start to wrestle. He ends up pinning you down. It's a good thing that the fountain doesn't have much water in it. Your hair and ears are submerged in the water.

You look into Peter's eyes and smile. He smiles as well.

"So you like to take control, huh? Kinky." You say with a smirk.

That catches him by surprise because he loosens his grip on your wrists and he has a surprised look on his face. You take control of this and flip so that he's on his back while you pin him.

"It's not good to be caught off guard, Quill." You say with a smirk.

You stand up and offer him your hand to help him up. His wet hair is sticking to his forehead. He sits up and takes your hand. You should've known that would've been a bad idea, because he pulls you down next to him. He then hops up on his feet while you rest on your elbows.

He smiles and offers you his hand. You roll your eyes and take his hand. He helps you up and then he pulls you close to him.

"I have a confession." He says as he pushes a piece of your wet hair behind your ear.

"Which is?" You ask as you rest your hands on his chest.

"There's another reason why I only prank you." He says and then your eyebrows shoot up.

"Oh?" You say with a small smile playing on your lips.

"If I prank you, it gives you another reason to talk to me. Even if you yell at me for doing it." He explains as he leans in a bit.

"Why is that?" You ask lowly.

He takes in a deep breath as his hands snake around you lightly.

"Because the feelings I have for you are crazy and just talking to you makes me happy. Seeing your face makes me happy. Just being around you makes me happy. You make me happy." He admits.

You're smiling like an idiot right now. You put your right hand on his cheek and lean in. He leans in and then your lips meet his. You swear you hear fireworks going off in the background. The kiss is slow. His lips are soft. His beard tickles your face a little bit.

You back away with a small giggle falling from your lips.

"What?" He asks with a smile.

"Your beard was tickling me." You pause as your other hand makes its way to his other cheek. "And. I have crazy feelings for you too, Quill." You finally admit.

You both smile and then he pecks your lips. You both hear clapping and quickly jerk your heads towards the noise. The other guardians are standing outside of the bar. Gamora is smiling as she folds her arms over her chest. Groot is on her shoulder. Rocket is clapping.

"They finally did it! Holy shit!" Drunken Rocket says and then falls to the ground.

"I guess she is as pathetic as you, Quill." Drax says and then picks up Rocket and slings him over his shoulder.

You look back at Peter and smile.

"Guess we should get out of here." You say and then he nods.

"Guess so." He says as he leans in again, but to play around a bit, you click the button on the device behind his ear.

His mask grows over his face before he can kiss you. You giggle and then escape from his grip.

"You're gonna pay for that!" He says as you jump out of the fountain and start running.

You pick up Peter's jacket on the way to the others. You hear Peter's footsteps thudding behind you. You try to hide behind Drax, but he moves away and then Peter catches you. He lifts you up bridal style as everyone starts to walk back to the Milano.

You press the button on the device behind his ear once more. His mask goes away and then you kiss his cheek. This has to be the best day of your life.