VI

Askel was trying to sleep

Askel was trying to sleep. He hadn't been able to sleep in a while. Something was bothering him.

Granger.

She was fucking petrified.

The girl should have been more careful.

He didn't feel guilty or sad that she had been petrified. Because he knew his master was behind it. But how? That was what lingered in his mind.

What his biggest problem is that know that Granger was another victim people where starting to suspect Askel. I mean he did work with Voldemort himself as his second in command. He had been seen talking to Granger and he didn't seem frightened about the attacks.

Well neither did the Slytherins. But still, Askel was different.

He just wanted to sleep.

But unfortunately, that wasn't on today's agenda.

"Askel!" Someone yelled and he bolted up

He saw nothing at first and then saw Potter and Weasley.

"Invisibility cloak?" Askel muttered

"Come quick!" Potter said as he held the invisibility cloak open

"Why...?" Askel said as he slowly got off his bed

Potter sighed in frustration.

"We heard the Aurors outside. There taking you back to Azkaban tonight because the ministry thinks you might be behind the attacks!" Potter explained in a hurry.

"Those little gits!" He snarled

"Come quick!" Potter said and Askel picked up Froot and hid under the cloak

They shuffled outside where the Aurors were standing there.

"Be quiet!" Hissed Potter and Askel shot him a look.

When they got outside Potter and Weasley started running towards Hagrid's house.

"Why are we going to the oaf's house?" Askel muttered

They ran up to the front and banged on the door.

"Who's there?" They heard Hagrid say. He opened the door and pointed a crossbow at them

"Hello?" He asked confused, "Hello?"

They yanked the cloak off of them.

"What's that for?" Potter said in shock

"Nothing. I was expecting...." he started, "It doesn't matter. Come on in. I just made a pot of tea."

The oaf tried to pour the tea but it spilled everywhere.

"Hagrid, are you okay?" Potter asked in a worried voice

"I'm fine. I'm all right," he said as he fumbled with the tea set, "Tea Askel?"