V

Askel stood outside of Snapes office

Askel stood outside of Snapes office. It was midnight and he had slipped some sleeping draught in the Aurors water. He then quickly got Froot and brang him outside Snapes office.

"You know what to get right Froot?" Askel whispered

Froot gave a little nod.

Askel places him on the floor and Froot squeezed himself under the tiny crack under the door.

Askel patiently waited outside the door checking the time when he heard a crash from inside the office. He cringed.

Nifflers where never quiet. Especially when they searched. Askel could hear Froot knocking things down and making even more noise.

"Who's there?" Someone said

Askel jerked his head and saw a light coming towards him. Quickly Askel pointed his wand at himself and muttered the invisibility charm. He blended in with the wall as a teacher walked right where he was.

It was Lockhart.

Askel rolled his eyes.

"No ones here..." Lockhart said to himself

Then he turned around and faced the mirror on the wall.

"I must be getting more anxious then I thought!" He said and flashed a smile at the mirror, "At least I'm still pretty..."

Right then Froot scurried out from the door. Askel held his breath. Froot looked around and could not find his owner.

He made a very loud noise. One that made Lockhart spin around.

"What the bloody hell is that!" Lockhart yelled pointing his wand at him

Froot growled at ran to Lockhart biting his leg.

Lockhart yelled and grasped his leg while hoping/attempting to run away. Askel smirked.

He muttered the counter-curse and picked up Froot.

"Good job"

-