II

Askel was led up the stairs of Hogwarts

Askel was led up the stairs of Hogwarts. He remembered it all. Everything. It was all so familiar and painful.

As he looked up he saw McGonagall, Dumbledore, and Snape. Dumbledore thanked the two Aurors.

"You won't be joining the start-of-the-term feast!" Dumbledore said

Askel rolled his eyes.

"Didn't expect too..." he said

"You will be with Professor Snape until the feast is over. The house-elves have placed your food in the room already and after we will take you to your room!" Dumbledore said with a smile.

Askel huffed and waited to be dragged away. As they started to leave Dumbledore scratched Froots chin and patted his head.

Snape didn't look happy at all. Though he never really was. They proceeded up towards his office where Askel sat in a corner.

Snape stared.

"Well take the chains off you baboons!" He snapped at the Aurors

"B-but sir," said one auror, "we can't he's a high security-"

"So you're going to feed him?" Snape snapped, "he is perfectly capable of feeding himself!"

Askel smirked as the Aurors removed his chains and he stretched his arms out. Snape gave his wand a flick and in front of Askel appeared a plate filled with all kinds of food he never got in Azkaban.

Mash potatoes and steak-kidney pie. French fries and pork chops. Roast potatoes and steak. Snape watched in disgust as the skinny boy proceeded to shove it all in his mouth. And in confusion as the boy's niffler gnawed on a bone.

He went back to work when the door slammed open.

Askel looked up from a mouthful of mash potatoes and saw Argus Filch, the caretaker, dragging two boys to Snape. Snape jumped up and flicked his wand and all of a sudden Askels fork dropped and he has chained again. He sighed in frustration and anger.

"What is it Filch?" Snape snapped, "if you can't see I'm busy!"

He pointed towards the two Aurors and Askel who were now squirming in his chains. Harry gulped.

This was the boy that wanted to kill him?

Harry saw a strange-looking black platypus-looking creature going through Professor Snape's things and shoving them in his pouch. The creature scurried around Harry and Ron's legs and Ron yelped.