VI

Jay and Askel had been sitting there listening to the silence when a huge explosion ricocheted throughout the house

Jay and Askel had been sitting there listening to the silence when a huge explosion ricocheted throughout the house. Jay let out a bloodcurdling scream and Askel covered him with his arms and dove to the floor. The fire began to spread across the house as the glass windows shattered.

Askel picked Jay up and began running to the stairs as he carried him. He heard the screams of the Weasley's children as another explosion went off and Askel tripped and Jay tumbled out of his arms. Jay was screaming his head off as he covered his ears. Fear was in his eyes as he cried. Askel was sprawled over the stairs as he attempted to get back up. He saw Opi's feet enter his eyesight as Opi gathered Jay in his arms. Hayes then picked Askel up who struggled to his feet. He leaned against Hayes.

"COME ON," Hayes screamed at Askel as they tumbled out of the burning house.

When they finally made it outside Hayes dropped Askel to the ground and they both began coughing.

"Askel!" Harry yelled as he ran up to the man on the floor

Askel groaned and tried to lift himself up but failed to do so. Harry's soft hands wrapped around Askel's biceps.

"Come on," he whispered as the fire and the screams surrounded them.

Askel finally pushed himself up and leaned against the teenager as they walked, more like tripped, further away from the burning house.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked as he patted Askel's back

Askel ignored him as he coughed violently. The smoke in his lungs hurt like hell and he desperately looked for Jay.

He spotted the man on the ground with Opi. He was silently crying as Opi held him. His two other brothers surrounded him in worry. Askel tried to reach him but he was exhausted he kept tripping. Jay was sobbing so hard and Molly was screaming and crying to Arthur.

Askel's ear began ringing as the noise became overwhelming.

And he passed out.

**

"It's so easy for them to get to you Harry, you're bloody lucky you weren't killed," Hermione said as she walked the hallways, "and you Askel! Did you go to the nurse yet!"

Askel rolled his eyes as he trailed behind the two annoying teenagers.

"You have to realize who you are, Harry," Hermione huffed

"I know who I am, Hermione, all right," Harry snapped

Askel raised his eyebrows. The teenager seemed angry.

"I'm sorry," he sighed out after a moment

They all stopped walking when they heard giggles.

"Of course, I'll wear it Lav," Ron sighed as he looked at the homemade necklace.