V

Harry was miserable

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Harry was miserable.

He had finally had the courage to come out and tell Askel his feelings only to be rejected and yelled at.

He spent the weekend in his room crying silently.

Hermione was still stressing him out about the egg which he finally figured out. The problem was that he had to find a way to breathe underwater.

But he couldn't concentrate.

He hadn't seen Askel at all since the Yule ball. He was disappointed.

Askel had done everything to disappear and not to run into Harry.

"I don't see what the problem is Askel?" Dumbledore said as he flipped through a book on his desk, "it's normal for a young teenagers to have feelings."

"Yeah but not feelings for me!" He snapped

"And why not?"

"I'm too old!" He said, "to evil... I'm on the other side."

"Well first of all Askel you are only 28 and no one said you had to be with him!" Dumbledore said staring at him through his glasses

Askel rolled his eyes.

"Good cause I don't want to be with a child that's just..." Askel gagged

"But there is nothing wrong with him having these feelings. We all do, it's normal. He should not be shamed for something like this."

Askel sighed and looked away.

"Have you had any thought of what we discussed over the summer?" Dumbledore asked

Askel stood quickly.

"The second task starts in two minutes we must go,"

Dumbledore rolled his eyes as his attempt to avoid conversation was painfully obvious.

He followed behind him.

-

-

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.