II

Askel sat in his room at Hogwarts. Hayes was examining some of Askel's artifacts.

"Did you want to take anything?" Askel asked uninterested

Hayes shook his head and turned back to Askel.

"Jay asked about you,"

"Really..." he drawled out.

"Yes, really," Hayes snapped, "he misses you every day."

"I'm sure he does," Askel mumbled as he curled up in bed.

"We better get going Askel," Hayes said as he checked his watch

"To what?"

"I promise the Weasley's we'd meet them at the twin's shop,"

Askel paid no attention to what he was saying as he stroked Froot.

"Let's go," Hayes said

He grabbed Askel's boot and tried to tug his leg. Askel kicked his foot in annoyance.

"Get up you lazy bastard,"

**

Askel whined as he was dragged along into the joke shop the Weasley twins owned

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Askel whined as he was dragged along into the joke shop the Weasley twins owned.

"Hello, ladies. Love potions, eh?" He heard the twins call out, "Yeah. They do work. Then again the way we heard you, sis... You're doing just fine on your own."

"Meaning?"

"Are you not currently dating Dean Thomas?"

"It's none of your business."

Askel pushed through the excited-looking Hogwarts children and connected eyes with Harry. Who's face blew up into a wide smile.

"Hello there," Askel teased

"Hi," Harry whispered shyly

"Got all your things for school?"

"Yeah, we just went shopping. Came to stop by and see Fred and George's shop."

They both continued to walk around the shop. Watching young kids puking and electrocuting themselves.

Harry suddenly reached out and gripped Askel's pinkie with his own. Askel didn't say a word but kept looking at the shelf where all the objects were displayed. Harry opened his mouth to say something when Ron ran straight into him. 

"Come on, let's go," he demanded angrily

He dragged Harry away, who looked back and stared longingly at Askel.

**

**

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
TILBEDE (HARRY POTTER X MALE OC)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें