III

Askel lay with Jay in what looked to be Fred and George's old bedroom

Askel lay with Jay in what looked to be Fred and George's old bedroom. The whole house was in mayhem as they prepared for Bill and Flyer's wedding. Askel and Jay had been hiding out in this bedroom for the past day. Their meals are being brought to them. They didn't do any talking. Askel needed to rest and Jay was just humming to himself.

Askel's thoughts would sometimes drift to Harry... sometimes to Hayes... sometimes to Opi. Mostly he slept.

Around the second day, he finally felt the strength to go downstairs. He stared out the window watching as the men, were putting together the tent for the wedding which was tomorrow.

"You know tonight we're celebrating Harry's birthday," Molly Weasley said from behind him.

"How interesting," he commented back.

She chuckled.

"He's been wanting to speak to you..." she said

Askel watched as Harry joked around with Ron, Fred, and George. They held their wands in the air and were competing to see who could land more chairs. They kept clashing with each other.

Suddenly there was a loud cracking noise from the field.

"MUM!" Percy suddenly screamed

Molly quickly went outside while Hayes came running towards her.

"It's the minister of magic," he told her but ran past her and grabbed Askel.

"What-" he couldn't finish his sentence because Hayes shoved him into a closet and before locking the door he gave him a look.

"Be quiet."

It was dark all over in this tiny ass cupboard. This must be what Harry felt like when he was younger. He could hear the voice of the minister of magic getting closer.

"Hayes," he said

"Minister," mumbled Hayes

"I was waiting for an update from you on whether you had recaptured Mr. Bakker?" The minister questioned

Askel flinched.

"It seems you and Mr. Lee haven't been responding to any of my messages?" The minister accused

"No sir," Hayes responded, "As you know, Opi sustained serious injuries during the attack and is still recovering."

"That wasn't my question," Scrimgeour said tensely, "where is Askel Bakker? If he is here I expect you to hand him over to the ministry."

"Even if he was here we wouldn't hand him over if our lives depended on it," Harry responded

Askel breathed out.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry asked

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter," he responded