I

He could handle it

He could handle it.

The screams.

He heard them every day.

The screams of insanity. The cries for help. The pleas for death.

Many people could hear this in Azkaban.

Yet as the Dementors glided by, Askel never screamed, nor cried, nor plead. He watched and waited.

For the day of his return.

And that's how he ended up looking up at an aging wizard known all too well by the name of Albus Dumbledore.

Albus Dumbledore looked at his former student's face. Most of the people in Azkaban were his former students and he couldn't help but think he failed them all. Most of them were Death Eaters, like Askel, who were caught after Lord Voldemort's downfall.

Yet, as he stared down at Askels face there was something different. This boy who had called himself a Death Eater only 11 years ago still had a chance...

Albus stared at his face in detail. The cuts and the bruises that littered his delicate face were more prominent than ever. Askel smirked at him as though he already knew why he was here.

"Hello, Dumbledore," he spat

"Hello, Askel," Dumbledore said back with a smile, "Do you know why I am here Askel?"

Askel rolled his eyes.

"It's not for morning tea, is it?" he snarked

Dumbledore chuckled. "No of course not."

Askel noticed the aging man's eyes twinkling despite the dark circumstances.

"What can I help you with on this fine day?" he finally asked

Dumbledore paused and thought for a moment.

"Let me tell you something Askel. 15 years ago you attended Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. 15 years ago, 11-year-Old you joined Lord Voldemort on his quest to purify the wizarding world," Dumbledore explained, "11 years ago at 15-Years-Old you were sent to Azkaban after Voldemorts downfall and set up in Maximum high-security prison."

"What's your point, old man!" Askel sighed

"My point is," Dumbledore started, "You never got to finish your education."

Silence.

Askel blinked.

"What?" he sneered

"I said you never finished your-" Dumbledore started but Askel interrupted

"I heard what you said," he snapped, "So let me get this straight... You came down all this way to this island and this prison. To tell me I never finished school?"