V

Askel buried himself in his sheets one late night

Askel buried himself in his sheets one late night. It was so cold outside and the Black family house lacked a basic heating system. He was currently covered in three blankets and was wrapping himself up in a curled ball when he heard rushed voices that were coming from downstairs.

The house began to light up as people started running throughout it. Askel lifted his head as soon as Mrs. Lee entered the room looking flustered and terrified. She hurried inside towards Askel.

"Get up dear..." she said, "We have to go downstairs."

Askel stared at her confused but hurriedly followed her downstairs while yawning in tiredness. He saw Jay at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for them. Jay's smile brightened when he saw Askel coming down. He held out his hand for Askel to take, which he did and then he dragged Askel into the kitchen where chaos ensued.

Askel heard shouting coming from Moody and Tonks as they argued to someone in a fireplace. Sirius and Lupin were speaking to Mrs. Weasley in a reassuring tone, as she had tears streaming down her face.

Askel looked around confused and saw Hayes approach him with Froot in his hands.

"What's going on?" Askel said as he took his niffler

"Arthur was attacked..." Hayes said sadly, "By Nagini..."

"Nagini!" Askel said surprised, "that ugly-looking snake!"

Hayes chuckled and turned to look around the room.

"The kids are coming back," he said

"How did you even know he was attacked?" Askel asked confused

"Harry saw a vision of him being attacked," Hayes sighed as he collapsed into the chair while rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Vision?" He said confused

"Apparently his mind is connected to You-know-who's," Hayes murmured.

Askel stared at Hayes.

"Connected?" He questioned

"He can see the things Voldemort sees!"  Hayes explained

"Would you shut up!" Sirius snarled, "Stop telling him these things!"

Askel rolled his eyes.

"Come on Sirius..." Hayes sighed, "isn't time for you to lighten up and trust-"

"TRUST!" Sirius shouted as he cut Hayes off.

The kitchen went silent as everyone turned to look at Sirius in shock. Hayes stared at him with wide eyes.

"Why would you trust that?" He hissed with venom in his tone as he pointed an accusatory finger at Askel.

Askel rolled his eyes.

"I trust him, Sirius..." Hayes said, "if you don't it's not my fault. But could you please do us a favor and stop talking about it."

Sirius glared at Hayes.