Chapter nineteen

Adrian:

I'm more than happy that Serena made the decision to start training. I know she is stronger than me but I will do whatever it takes to make her fit and able to defend herself. And of course I won't let anyone train her but me. And the best part of it is that I'm from the best warriors in this pack so I can train her properly.

"Can we take a break?" Serena asked me. I made her run the whole territory four times. She made the same time as me and I know she can do better.

"No, we need to improve your speed and stamina."

"And when will we finish?"

"We won't stop until 5:00p.m."

"What!? This is three hours from now!"

"Come on Serena. We don't have enough time left."

"Please...Just a minute..."She looked at me with her puppy eyes that make me melt and she knows that.

"One minute only." I sighed.

"Thanks! I love you!" She kissed my cheek and run toward the bottle of water near a tree.

She runs faster than the training now. My wolf said.

She is just perfect. I laughed.

I went after her and took my bottle of water and we sat in front of the tree. We didn't talk. We just enjoyed our little moment together even though we were both dirty and a little exhausted.

"I was wondering..why do you want so much to start training?" I asked her.

"I told you. It's to improve my skills." She said while she was playing with the grass.

"We both know that this isn't your purpose."

"But this is-"

"Stop. I have noticed your change. You are determined to do something but I don't know what. So tell me what it is!"

"I will kill Alpha James." She said. Her face was expressionless.

"You what?!"

"You heard me. He is the reason for what happened in my life and Alison's death. It's time to take revenge."

"But he didn't cause only damage. If you didn't have escaped, you wouldn't have found me and that we are mates."

"This is the only happy event of this situation. And yes, If I hadn't found you I wouldn't have this perfect family now." She looked at the ground.

"I will help you."

"What?" She looked directly in my eyes. I would tell that she could see in my soul.

"I will help you kill him."

"You would do that for me?"

"I would have give you all the stars If you wanted to." She blushed.

"I want the moon." She said.

"You are kidding, right?" I started getting worry because it's impossible to do that. She laughed and I stayed there wacthing her beautiful smile on her lips.

"We need to continue training. We don't have much time left." We stood up and continued running.

Serena:

I'm exhaused!!!

That's the only sentence I hear in my head. My wolf is going to drive me crazy! I went quickly upstairs and got in the bathroom. I stripped from my clothes and got in the tube. After a while Adrian came in.

"What are you doing!?" He was already naked and was trying to join me in the tube.

"Just joining my little mate for a shower." He smirked.

"Only for a shower?" I asked innocently.

"And for something else." He said and got in with me.

After a long shower-mating we cuddle on bed enjoying our time together. But because fate don't want to leave as a minute alone, we heard a knock on the door. Adrian stood up and opened it. Alpha came inside with a frustrated expression on his face.

"They are here." He said. At first I didn't understand what he meant but after a while I looked at Adrian determined.

"It's time." I responded. I will kill this asshole. Time to have fun.