Chapter eight

Serena:

Adrian carried me into a big room. In the end of this room there was a huge bed. In the other side it was a table near a small sofa. The room had two other doors, maybe one that follows to the bathroom and one to the waredrobe.
He gently placed me on the comfortable bed and went inside the other room. He came back with a
t-shirt and a pair of his boxers. He led me in the bathroom and he let hot water flew in the bath tub.

"Take a shower and when you have done wear this. Ok?" He told me and he placed the clothes and a towel on a small table near the sink.

"Ok."

He left from the bathroom. I got in the large tub and I felt my skin get warm again. I haven't relaxed for a long time. After half an hour I put on the clothes that Adrian gave me and got out from the bathroom. I found Adrian laying on the bed shirtless.

"Come here Serena."

I lay on the bed and he put his hand around my waist. I put my head on his chest and we fell asleep peacefully.

************************************

Adrian:

I woke up first. I was observing Serena while she was sleeping. She seemed so peaceful! After all that happened to her, she deserves happiness and I'm willing to give it to her. I love her so much! Suddenly she started moving and I thought that my beautiful mate woke up. But she didn't open her eyes.

"Leave me alone!" She shouted. "No!"

"Serena wake up! It's just a nightmare!" I told her and I kissed her forehead.

"Please...Don't hurt me!" She screamed.

"Serena! Wake up!" I shook her. Finally she opened her eyes. When she saw me, she started crying. I hugged her and she calmed down.

"Sorry..." She whispered.

"Don't apology to me. You had a nightmare. Are you okay?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Now, go take a shower and then we will search some clothes for you to buy on Internet."

She left from my hug and she went to the bathroom. I went downstairs and made breakfast for my little mate. All the other men made fun of me being soft, but I don't care. They don't know how to look after the woman they love. I went to our room and I saw her laying on the bed.
When she noticed the big disk full of breakfast, her eyes widen. I laughed.

"You expect me to eat all this food!" She said.

"You need to eat well and relax, If you want to heal completely."

"Okay then." She said and started eating.

Serena:

I looked at the disk he was holding. It was full of food! And he was expecting me to eat all of that. I managed eat my breakfast and felt my stomach full of food after a long time.

"I promised you something I think" He said with a smirk. I lay near him and he turn on the tablet. We were searching for clothes, shoes and accesories for almost two hours when someone knocked the door. I paniced without knowing the reason.

"Relax. It's okay. I will be right back." He said and went out of the room. I stayed on the bed waiting him to return. I tried to hear what they were saying but they were almost whispering. I put my ear on the door and I finally could hear what they were saying.

"No! I won't do that! I won't hurt her!" Adrian said.

"You need to help your pack! She is a white wolf! She is from the most powerfull wolves! She is dangerous! And her previous pack would come and kill us all to take her back!" The other guy responded.

"That's final! I said no! She is my mate and I will do everything to protect her!"

"But-"

"No buts! Now go and don't tell me that again because I will kill you!" Adrian said and I heard footsteps.

What is going on?

'I don't khow Serena...' My wolf, Hannah, said.

Hannah! Is that you? Thanks god! You finally speak to me. Are you alright?

'I'm healing...'

Don't worry. After a few days we would run in the forest again!

'I hope so...' She said and she ended our conservation.

I haven't noticed that Adrian was already inside and he was looking at me. I made a few steps behind.

"Serena..."

"They don't want me here right?"

"Um.."

"Tell me!" I screamed and tears came down my cheeks.

"It's not that..A few guys told me some bullshits about sending you back at your previous pack."

"What?! Are you planning on giving me back to whom had hurt me?!"

Adrian:

When I heard her telling that my heart broke into a million pieces. How could she think that I would left her or hurt her?

"How could you even think that? You are my mate! I love you! I would die for you!" I said furiously. My wolf, Madox, strated taking control. I tried to calm down but Madox had lost his temper.

That's bad...

Serena:

When he replied to my question I noticed that his voice was deeper. His eyes change into a dark brown colour. His wolf took control. He immediatly shift in his wolf form and he began walking toward me. I made some steps behind in fear. He growled and jumped over me. I fell on the ground with him on the top of me. I started crying. My heart was beating fast while I was looking at him fearfully.

"Please...Sorry! I didn't mean to make you mad! I was just terrified of you leaving me!" I begged him. I closed my eyes as I expected a fast and painless death. But instead of that he left from my top and walked away from me. I dragged myself to the corner of the room and held my knees near my chest. He shifted back.

Adrian:

When I took the control again I shifted back and looked at her. She was at the corner of the room, holding her knees near her chest. She was terrified. What have I done! I slowly went near her and hugged her.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't want to scare you! I was just mad and my wolf took control! Please forgive me..." I said while I was crying. She looked at me.

"It's okay..." She said and hugged me back.

Serena:

When he approached me and hugged me I felt safety that relaxed me. He apologised and then I felt something wet flow down my neck. He was crying! I couldn't see him sad. It makes my heart ache. I hugged him back and I forgave him....