Chapter ten

Serena:

His lips were so soft that I wanted to be on mine all day. I couldn't stop, but of course, I didn't want to. It was the first time that someone have kissed me. It was amazing. Unfortunately, every good thing has it's end. He left me and looked at me like he wanted to know what I felt. I just looked down and blushed.

"What's wrong? Have I did something you weren't ready to do? Sorry...I mean-" I put my finger on his lips to stop talking.

"You didn't do anything wrong. I have never kissed someone before..."

He smiled at me.

"Why are you smiling? It was propably the worst kiss you have ever had and that because I didn't have a boyfriend before I meet you!"

"It was the most amazing kiss I have ever had!" He told me and kissed my forehead.

"So you have kissed someone before!" I said angrily.

"Someone is jealous I think."

"Yeah! Of course I'm jealous! Another girl touched you! My mate! I'm going insane!"

"Calm down. You are my first relationship, honeybun!"

"Are you telling me the truth?"

"Of course! How can I lie to you? You my mate."

"Sorry then...I just love you so much!"

"What did you say? Do you love me?"

"Is that even a question?! Of course I love you and I wouldn't change you for anyone!" I said and he immediatly relaxed.

"I love you too, angel. Now, let's go to bed it's late." He said and we cuddle under the heavy blanket...

Adrian:

I waited until she was sleeping. Then I got out of the room and went to the living room where the guys used to be.

I finally found you Carter!

I noticed that his left eye was black and blue. I laugh in that scene. Carter and his dudes looked at me.

"Why are you laughing?" He said angrily.

"I'm laughing because my little mate made your eye looks like that!" I told him with a smile.

"That bitch!"

"What did you just said?!" I told him with a growl.

"Wow! The puppy got angry!" He said with sarcasm.

That's it! I will kill him!

I jumped on him and punched him hard on his face. He tried to defended hiself but it was useless. And the most hilarious thing was that his 'jerks' didn't help him. After a lot of punches that he recieved I heard a voice calling my name. It was Serena and the Alpha. Serena was looking at me surpised and Alpha just angry.

"Adrian stop!" Alpha ordered me. I didin't do what he wanted. "I said stop!"

I stood up and looked at him. He seemed furious. Serena was frozed in her position.

"Tell me what happened NOW!" Alpha demanded.

"That piece of shit called Serena bitch and he has been annoying her for the last two weeks!" I responded while Carter got up from the floor.

"Do you have something to say, Carter?"

"No Alpha..."

"So you admit that you did that."

"Yes Alpha.."

"Well...I think that I haven't thought this behaviour to all of you! If I see something like that again I will kill you all! Got it?!"

"Yes Alpha." We both said.

I saw Alpha leaving the room. I went where Serena was standing and hugged her. At first she didn't hug me back but after a few seconds she gave in my warmth. I glared at Carter and I took Serena out of the living room. She seemed exhausted and sad. We need to talk.

Serena:

I saw him punching Carter. I didn't know what to feel. On the one hand I was greatful that Adrian do this for me but on the other hand I felt sad and exhausted. My life is a mess and I made Adrian get in trouble. And when he said that we need to talk I was completely depressed. We went inside the room and I sat on the bed.

"W-what do you w-wanted to t-tell me?" I stuttered.

"Don't be afraid of me please..."

"Sorry..."

"I just couldn't let him treat you like a shit. That's why I punched him."

"I know. It's my fault!" I said.

"Why is your fault?!"

"I don't deserve you! You are so sweet and kind! I didn't do anything for you! I just got you in trouble!" I felt awful. He the perfect mate and I'm nothing.

"No! You are perfect! Carter deserved it! Don't blame yourself for what he did!" He came near me and kissed me softly. God, he is just perfect! I calmed down. "And don't you dare blame yourself again!" He told me with little smile.

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too, honeybun."