Chapter 21: After The Age Of Ennard

A/n: you guys choose what form Funtime Freddy is in for this chapter.

Y/n POV

It's been several weeks since Ennard tried to attack us, and I haven't been so well...
    I've been depressed because William died, I lost Emmette to Ennard and ended up killing her. The others have tried their very hardest to cheer me up, but I just won't come to.

    third Person
Funtime Freddy finally had enough of seeing y/n in the terrible condition she was in. He took BonBon off his hand and put on his normal hand.
    "Everyone, stay in the Funtime Auditorium. I'm going to make sure y/n is ok," Funtime Freddy said. He walked off.
   "What is he gonna do," Ballora asked.
    "Oh I think I know," Baby smirked.
    "He wouldn't," Funtime Foxy said.
    "He would to! Did you see the make out session he had with her," Baby said.
    "But he's so shy," Ballora said
    "He loves her, so I think he won't be shy," Baby said.
    Funtime Freddy made his way to the breaker room where y/n was.
    "Y/n," he said softly.
    "What," y/n groaned.
     "I wanted to see if I could cheer you up," Funtime Freddy said.
    "Funtime Freddy, it's ok. I'll be fine," y/n said.
    "You will not be! You're in a terrible condition, just look at yourself!"
    y/n signed, "then I guess I am helpless..."
    Funtime Freddy pinned her against the wall, (a/n: oooohh boy, here we go... 😓) "Never say that!!!! I'll make sure you're okay! I never want to see you like this ever again!!!!!!!"
       "F-Funtime Freddy. Y-you-"
   Funtime Freddy shut her up by kissing her. He immediately asked for entrance, y/n opened her mouth. He explored every inch he could get at. He slipped his hands up her shirt and started rubbing her breasts. Y/n moaned in the kiss. Funtime Freddy smirked. He kissed down her jawline and made his way to her neck. He kept kissing y/n's neck until she moaned, he had found her sweet spot. He left behind a hickey.
     Finally he broke the kiss, "Y-y/n...I.... Sorry...."
    "It's fine. I'm not mad," y/n said.
    "Oh no, the girls are going to kill me with 'I told you so's," Funtime Freddy said facepalming.
    "It's fine, lets just go back."

Meanwhile, back at the Funtime auditorium, the girls were betting on whether or not Funtime Freddy would seriously go full-on smut.
    Suddenly Ballora gasped, "oooooh there he is!"
    "Oooooh," Funtime Foxy said.
     "So, what happened," Baby asked with a smirk.
     "Did you go full-on smut," Ballora asked.
     Funtime Freddy blushed, "N-No! I-"
     "If you seriously want to know what happened I can tell you privately if it's okay with Funtime Freddy," y/n interrupted, rolling her eyes.
     "Yaaaaaaay," the girls cheered.