Chapter 8: I'll Protect You...

*Funtime Freddy's POV*
Well after the dance-off all of the 'fancy entrances' we're done. But I'm still very afraid that there's one more person who will be making a surprise entrance...
Ballora, Funtime Foxy, and y/n were all talking about various things. Hobbies, stuff, stuff, more stuff. It's kinda hard to list all the things they were al talking about.
I just decided to go over to Baby, "She has to be really good at what she just did to have beaten Funtime Foxy and especially Ballora."
"You're right," Baby replied. "She is very good at what she does."
"Hey... are you afraid of... him.. coming," I had to ask.
Baby thought about it for a moment, "Not really, I though he was scooped a long time ago."
"I know, but every time before that he had gotten away from the scooper," I said.
"Maybe your right. Even if he says he's not dangerous anymore and wants to be our friend, we must still be careful of y/n. He'll want to have her scooped if he glitches out," Baby said.
"Okay so, should someone always be with her," I asked.
"Sure, you can spend most of the time with her since you obviously know her better then the rest of us," she said with a 'I-know-I'm-thinking-what-you're-thinking' look.
I blushed. She's so silly to think that that would ever happen to me and y/n..................
Oh who am I kidding she is absolutely positively 100% correct that that's what I think of y/n... I just don't know if I will be able to tell her how I feel...
If you need help I'm here y'know!
BonBon?! How much of that did you hear?
About all of it.
Augh! BonBon how many times have I told you that you're supposed to stay on your side of our mind!
Like, about a million because I always keep on listening in on what you've been thinking about y/n.
... Anyways can I just keep on explaining the story and you keep your thoughts shut?
Fine, whatever... But I totally ship Funtime y/n!!! It is officially my top ship!!!
Augh! Will you just shut up!
Fine!
Ugh, sorry about that, BonBon and I can share our thoughts together. He usually eavesdrops on what I think... But yeah I'm still not sure how I'm gonna tell y/n how I feel... Anyways I guess I should head over to y/n and explain to her who... Ennard, is...
I walked up over to the group of girls and said, "Hey girls? Can I talk to y/n alone?"
"Sure Funtime Freddy, as long as you need," said Ballora who winked at me.
I blushed furiously, how come everyone thinks that me and y/n are going to become a thing? I don't even know if she likes me!
"So, what is it Funtime Freddy," y/n asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Uh, I needed to tell you about someone, and it's about no one in this room," I said.
"Okay, who is it?"
"It's someone you haven't met yet, and I hope you'll never meet him."
"Who is he?"
"Well, his name is... Ennard. Forgive me for cringing and his name, we usually don't say it here at the pizzeria." (A/N: that isn't supposed to be a Harry Potter reference! Just to let u Harry Potter fans know.)
"Okay, and what about him?"
"He is very dangerous even if he says he isn't. He was dangerous to us animatronics at one time when he tried to scoop us, but luckily the vibrations of the scooped shook his circuits helping him turn back to normal. He still can glitch out, but only this time he would try to scoop people, like the nightguard before Michael Afton, whose skin he tried to wear. We're afraid if he comes back he'll glitch out and try to scoop you, that's why I want to help protect you..."
Y/n seemed to be thinking. She looked as if she were trying to comprehend what I had just said.
"And to add to me protecting you, it means I'm going to be with you most of the time. Well, I just hope you're okay with that I mean, I wouldn't want to be annoying or anything it's just that-"
She interrupted me by throwing herself onto me in a hug. I immediately went silent when I saw her on top of me. I blushed like heck. I guess I should hug back?
Yeah no kiddin' just hurry up and do that!
Okay okay! Jeez I'm hugging her back calm down BonBon!
"Why would you be annoying to me, Funtime Freddy? I love being around you. You were the first animatronic that I met here, you're special to me," she said.
    I have no idea what to say... I'm crying tears of happiness on the inside. That was the most meaningful thing anyone has ever told me...!! Well, besides the time Ballora said I danced like a hippie in a tight dress having a seizure. But that doesn't count.
    I held y/n close to me, "I... uh... I don't know what to say y/n... thank you. I promise I'll protect you..."
    I could feel the others' eyes burning into my back. Great, now we have an audience... Y/n didn't seem to let go of me, I don't know why. Did she fall asleep? I leaned in closer to see if she had, but nope! She was awake, just apparently comfortable on my lap. I turned into my manimal form so that it might be a little more comfortable for her to relax. Okay maybe that wasn't the best idea because she leaned further into my stomach. Her head was against my chest, using it as a pillow. She seemed to be getting comfortable as if to sleep, which she soon did.
    I carefully got up with her in my arms and carried her to the breaker room. I sat down where we had our first conversation and rested her on my lap the way she was back in Ballora Gallery. I held her close to me and fell asleep with her in my arms.
Awww isn't that sweet?
    BON BOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry it was just too sweet!
*sigh* Okay now let's just finish the chapter okay?
Okay!