Chapter 12: Emmette

A/N: Picture drawn by me. And wdwXsavage_23 , do NOT kill me for the name plz! 😅
*Y/n's POV*
So it's been a few months since I gave birth to Emmette. It didn't take long to fill Michael in with all the knowledge of Ennard and all that. He soon left since he had better things to do. Emmette is a small girl now. I have not yet told her who or what her father was yet. I do not feel that she is ready to take in the knowledge of what her father did.
Well, she grew quite accustomed to BonBon and Bonnet. The three of them are really tight friends now. I'm really thinking that BonBon has a crush on Emmette. I don't mind, just as long as he keeps his mouth shut about it.
"Come on Emmette! Ballora said that Minnie, Rina, Reese, and Min would come over to visit the Funtime Auditorium! We don't want to miss them, do we," BonBon said, taking Emmette's hand.
I followed the three of them, since Bonnet was there too. Oh, I forgot to mention that they are also great friends with the Minireenas, the Bidybabs, and Fredbear. Fredbear was in my hood.
We all went to Funtime Auditorium where all three of them ran over to the Minireenas.
    "Emmette, do you like to dance," Reese asked.
    "I love to! I have to since my mother beat yours in a dance off some months ago," said Emmette.
    "DANCE PAAARTYYYYYYYYY!!!! HIT IT BALLORA," Minnie hollered.
        Funtime dance floor started playing and I immediate joined the girls and others in the dancing.
    Everyone was participating, except Funtime Freddy.
    I waited for the song to finish playing before I went over to him.
    "Hey, what's the matter? Don't you like to dance," I asked.
    "I do, I just find it difficult to do it in front of so many people," he said.
    "Well why don't you try to dance now," I said, and pulled him in the group of animaltronics.
    You Can't Hide started playing and it's supposed to be Funtime Freddy's theme song.
    Start song
    Dancing with him was so fun. And it's not the kind of dancing where you hold on to each other, we just did a dance routine that went together. BonBon and I sang the part where BonBon songs and I sometimes sang with Funtime Freddy on his part.
    We sort of did a play/dance/singing/musical thing together.
    When we finished the others cheered.
    Emmette came up to me and said, "I think I might know who my actual father is... I think it's Funtime Freddy."
    I freeze and half when crazy and half felt embarrassed.
    Funtime Freddy and I looked at each other, he nodded.
    "Emmette, it's time you know who your father really was..."

A/n: and thank you! I'm sorry I haven't updated recently. It's just that I have so many other books I need to do as well as this one. But I'll try to update as much as possible, peace!