Chapter 16: Apprentice

*Emmette's POV*
    I went back with Ennard and he taught me so many things!
     Basic attack movements, basic defense movements, how to swing from the ceiling, traveling in the shadows 101, and lots of other stuff!
     I gotta say all this new information is really cool and interesting. It seems that my dad is really cool and he acts as if he'd never hurt a fly! I'm starting to believe everything he tells me. I trust him now, so if he says the others didn't treat him well, I believe it! If he says they tried to scoop him multiple times, I believe it! If he says we're going to get revenge on the others by scooping them, I'll do it!
    I have officially put all of my trust in my dad and I have made him a proud papa.

    *Y/n's POV*
     Only God knows how long I've been crying into Funtime Freddy's shoulder. I've been begging and begging Fredbear to keep on giving updates on what Ennard was telling and teaching my little girl, but now he's stopped, saying that if I knew any more I would never be the same again.
    But I've already figured it out, Ennard has twisted Emmette's mind into thinking that it's alright to put trust in him. I've lost my little girl to a monster. And now he's going to use her for his plan for killing all of us. I know he will not rest until he's gotten revenge.

     *Funtime Freddy's POV*
    My poor Y/n has been crying for what seems forever. I've been comforting and comforting her but she won't stop crying. She's really really upset that that dirty pile of wires took her daughter away from her.
    BonBon's really upset too. He really liked Emmette. Sometimes I felt convinced he liked her more then a friend. He's been hiding in the breaker room for three hours and refuses to come out.
    I feel bad.
   I want to help everyone. I want to pretend that Ennard never existed and that none of this had ever happened. That me and y/n we're happy together and we-

    BonBon- don't go any further, buddy

    Oh my god, BonBon are you alright?!

    BonBon- yeah, I'm okay I guess.

    I know you liked Emmette more then a friend.

    BonBon- I know! And I want her safe and away from that twisted pile of wires!

    Don't worry BonBon, we'll save her soon.

    BonBon- Soon?! How about now?!!!!

    Fine, let's go.