Chapter 5: Fancy Meetings

*Funtime Freddy's POV*
Y/n, BonBon, and I really had a good time together. This 'Fredbear' of hers kept on poking in and out of our conversations, it was kinda strange, but I didn't mind. I learned so much about her, I bet she learned a lot about me. I showed her my 'manimal' form, which is basically me as a human like animal. (A/N: y'know, like on the cover!)
Y/n was very kind and patient when I stuttered and paused during my sentences.
We kept on talking until that Fredbear of hers poked his head out from her hood again.
"Fredbear! Why do you keep doing that? You either stay out from the hood or in it," y/n said to Fredbear.
"Funtime Freddy! I'm sick and tired from being face-down on your lap," said BonBon in annoyance.
"Sorry BonBon! My arm just gets tired after awhile. I can't hold you forever you know," I said.
"I know! I just wanna get in on the conversation and meet Fredbear," BonBon said.
With that, y/n said, "Okay Fredbear, like it or not, you're staying out of the hood to converse with BonBon. He wants to meet you!"
She put her arms in her hood and yanked out Fredbear as she said that.
"Hmm! I liked it in that hood! It was warm," Fredbear complained.
"Fredbear, what have I told you about being rude to those who want to get to know you," y/n said.
"Not to?"
"Good!"
We spent the rest of our time talking and laughing until I brought up my friends' names.
"Wait, Baby, Ballora, and Funtime Foxy? Are they in this place too," asked y/n.
"Yeah! If you want, I can take you to meet them! Their probably together in the Funtime Auditorium, at least, that's where they usually are," I said.
"Okay, but I might need some help talking to them. You know them and I don't," y/n said.
"Sure!"
I knew that they weren't going to be in the Funtime Auditorium, because they always make super fancy meetings with new people to test their hobby abilities. At least for Ballora and Funtime Foxy. If I'm correct, Funtime Foxy should be getting ready for her entrance right now, for she can hear what I'm saying with her speaker that's in her chest.
I took y/n to the Funtime Auditorium and sure enough, only Baby was there.
"Hello Funtime Freddy! And oh, what have we got here," she said, turning towards
y/n.
"Baby, this is y/n. She came down here only a few hours ago," I said.
"I see. Well, it's nice to meet you y/n. I see you and Funtime Freddy have already become friends," Baby said.
I blushed, I knew that she was implying about my shy attitude towards people I haven't met.
"H-hi Baby, it's nice to meet you too..," y/n said quietly.
"I came here with y/n to see if we could I introduce her to you guys, but it seems that Ballora and Funtime Foxy are nowhere to be found," I said.
"Oh yes, they told me that they were doing something but they didn't tell me what," Baby said.
"Ok! I'll just show y/n around. Seeya Baby," I said.
"Seeya," said Baby.
I took y/n around the place until I gave her some alone time and told her I would be in my room if she needed me. I left her in the Funtime Auditorium. (Baby had already left to prepare for Funtime Foxy's entrance.) Its time for Fancy Meeting #1 to begin!