Chapter 6: Funtime Foxy's Fancy Entrance

A/N: DONT START THE VIDEO YET!
*Y/n's POV*
I looked up at Funtime Freddy. He seemed to look like he knew something that I didn't.
I was about to ask him what was up when suddenly a voice said, "Well, well, well! What have we have here? A newbie? Sounds fun!"
The stage light for Funtime Auditorium flickered on, revealing a pink and white fox with her back to us, but her head turned to face us. She also had her arms crossed.
"So, your name is y/n, correct? Nice to meet you, I'm Funtime Foxy," she said. "So, tell me, do you like to sing?"
"Um, yeah. But I rarely do it because I have stage fright," I said.
"Well, today's the day you break out of that she'll and sing, because you and I are having a sing-off," she said challengingly.
"W-what? A sing-off, but... I can't do that," I said slowly.
"Well, that was them and this is now. Come on up! Freddy, give her your mic, Baby, give me yours," Funtime Foxy said.
I took Funtime Freddy's microphone and went up on the stage with Funtime Foxy. There were two stands and we set our microphones on them.
"Tell me, do you know the song 'Funtime Dance Floor' by ChaoticCanineCulture," asked Funtime Foxy.
"Yes, that's one of my favorite Sister Location songs," I said.
"Good, because that's the song you and I will be singing," Funtime Foxy said.
I gulped in my head. I was pretty good at singing that song, but sometimes my voice would crack or it would get airy and then crack, either way it was bad.
The song started playing.
(A/N: START THE VIDEO NOW!)
Funtime Foxy and I sang the same part:

Step up to the Funtime dance floor (dance floor)
Where we play you music plus more
Don't be scared of what will happen (happen)
We're just having fun and dancing (dancing)

After that the video just sang the next part:

Montserous animaltronics are haunting me
Possessed electronics following me
I can't get my work done in peace
Crawling in air ducts from room room
Feeling like this place is my tomb
I'm just trying to survive else I'll die soon
There is something sick and sadistic about this place
That sets them off at night
No one will believe me
So I gotta fight to move on through their dance of death
They're all around me now
I can't catch my breath

Then Funtime Foxy and I started singing again:

Funtime, watchin' you at night
Come here never fear our bite
Don't scream you'll just make it worse
This dance is our undying curse
...dance floor...
...dance floor
Funtime dance floor
Funtime dance floor
Funtime dance floor
Dance floor
Dance floor
When I hit the floor
It's about to be a show
Ain't nowhere to go
Just to let you know (just to let you know)
When I hit the floor
It's about to be a show
I know you want some more
Yeah, baby lets go (yeah baby lets)

Then Funtime Foxy and I sang with the video: (THIS IS THE VIDEO SPEAKING) (this is Funtime and y/n speaking)

PLEASE JUST LET ME GO FREE
we'll never let you go free we'll never let you be
Well never let you go free we'll never let you leave
OH PLEASE JUST LET ME BE
We'll never let you go free we'll never let you be

Then it returned to normal and Funtime Foxy and I kept on singing:
Funtime watchin' you at night
Come here never fear our bite
Don't scream you'll just make it worse
This dance is our undying curse
Funtime watchin' you at night
Come here never fear our bite
Don't scream you'll just make it worse
This dance is our undying curse

And then it ended.
    When we first started singing I didn't sound as good as I could be, but as we kept singing I got more and more comfortable singing in front of them. At the end I had won the contest because I killed at singing!
    Ooooohh boy, is Funtime Foxy pissed, "Don't think that's the end, y/n. We still have our dance-off to do!"
    "And what song will we be dancing to," I asked.
    "The same one we just sang to."
    Oh boy, she picked the wrong person to have a dance-off with, because I dance really well. I'm what I like to call a 'rouge dancer' which is someone who dances really well but doesn't take any lessons.
    We got into our starting positions as the music started up. I didn't start to dance until the electronic-like music started to play. I loved to dance to this song. I danced to it all the time when I was in my room back at home.
    Anyway let's just say Funtime Foxy isn't a very happy fox because I beat her in both
'-offs'.
    "I guess I should've warned you that I am a very good dancer, Funtime Foxy," I said.
    "You may have beat me this time, but just wait. And also," Funtime Foxy said.
    "Yes," I said.
    "Will... you be... my... friend?"
    "Huh? Oh sure," I said.
    "That stuff back there was just some friendly competition. It was only the easy part. But wait until you go against what lies next," Funtime Foxy said.
    As she said that, a light flickered in the room that was next to Funtime Auditorium. I looked over at where the light had once flickered on.
    "Huh, that's weird. Ballora Gallery isn't supposed to be working right now," Funtime Freddy said.
    "Let's check it out," Baby said.
    With that, we went towards Ballora Gallery.

    *Funtime Freddy's POV*
    Wow... I was in a trance the whole time y/n danced. She was so good at it! Ballora prepare to get your butt kicked by the one and only y/n who, in my opinion, dances way better then you! All I'm saying is Ballora better watch out when it's time for her fancy entrance.