Chapter 7: Ballora's Fancy Entrance

a/n: DO NOT START DA VIDEO YET
*Ballora's POV*
I watched silently from my stage as y/n danced with Funtime Foxy. When will that fox learn how to dance? Anyway, I better give all I've got when she and I have our three round dance-off, because she's a really good rouge dancer.

*Y/n's POV*
We entered through Ballora Gallery and stood in front of the dark stage.
"I wonder if the light will flicker again," Baby said.
Suddenly I heard a low voice, but it was still female, "Greetings, y/n. I see that you have won the little competition with Funtime Foxy, but will you have what it takes to beat me," suddenly the light above the stage turned on. "Ballora, in a three round dance-off?"
I gulped. Ballora looked like a serious dancer.
"Here's how it goes: I choose one song to dance to then you choose the second and finale songs to dance to. Whoever gets the highest judges' score wins," Ballora said.
"Okay, what song do you choose," I asked.
"Simple! The Ballora Song: Dance To Forget, by Tryhardninja," Ballora said promptly.
Okay, that didn't seem too difficult. I dance pretty well to that song.
"And what do you choose," Ballora asked me.
I thought about it, then took advantage of my decision and chose two songs that I dance to seriously well, "The second song will be Halloween At Freddy's by Tryhardninja and the finale song will be Break My Mind by DAgames."
Ballora nodded, then she and I got into our starters positions for the Ballora Song.
The dance to this was simple, it was slow and powerful. With great emotions reflected in it such as pain, agony, and loneliness.
When we were about halfway through the song Ballora started mirroring what I was doing. I guess I had to catch her off guard so she doesn't mirror my moves. I tried adding in some sharp movements and slight hops, but those didn't work. Finally, near the end of the song I did a tremendous leap and that seemed to do the trick. Plus, I think it added to my score.
My score was 8 and Ballora's was 10. I guess this is one of those from one to ten scores. Whatever, I know I'm going to win this next one.
The second one was Halloween At Freddy's and I'm pretty good at that one. In the beginning I start out like a wind up toy, stiff and fast moving. I danced smoother when the music sang the first line of the song. The feeling you're supposed to get in this dance is creepiness and fear, which I reflected perfectly when my wild hair fell in front of my face. When the key change happened I danced bolder which added to my score. When it slowed down at the end I pretended like I was a music box winding down. I finished it off with two sharp and bold movements.
I had won 10 to 7.
Ballora was not pleased, "You're not bad, y/n. We'll see what will happen in the finale."
(A/N: NOW START DA VIDEO) Break My Mind by DAgames is a big, bold, creepy, and chilling song with a serious beat. This song is a dance where my feet don't stay in the ground for more then ten seconds because I'm mostly leaping of jumping in the air and landing with my legs in a different position each time I land.
The music starts. I slowly dance before starting to jump when the beat comes right up. This dance is all about movement and emotion. In order to nail this dance, you must reflect fear, bold, and chill in you dance movements. When the beat or tempo changed, so did my movements. As I spun around I noticed out of the corner of my eye as I was spinning that Ballora was having a bit of trouble figuring out how to perform with this song. Well I guess I won this time.
When the crying child's part came on, I reflected only fear and stress in my movements. The beat came back on and my movements started back up again. When the song had finally come to an end I danced a little slower for the change and did a finale pose when the jumpscare noise sounded.
I fell on my knees because that dance takes up all my energy. The score for that song was 10-5 I had won that round.
The final score was 27-22 so I had one the three round dance-off against Ballora. Ballora turned to face me.
She gave me her hand and helped me up, "Not bad, y/n. You'll have to teach me how to do some of those moves sometime."
"Thanks," I said.
Fredbear poked his head out of the hoodie that I somehow managed to keep on during that whole thing, "Y/n, I don't feel so good."
"Uh oh. I forgot that you were in my hood. Where's the nearest trash can," I asked.
Ballora pointed to a trash can near the exit of Ballora Gallery. Fredbear dashed over to it and threw up.

*Funtime Freddy's POV*
I can't believe that was y/n up there... She's just so good at dancing. She's very talented. I wonder what else she can do. She must be full of surprises...