Chapter 1: Escaped

Eleven years after Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria was closed down...
    *William Afton's POV*
    I can't believe it! Eleven years in this filthy place! It's time I get out.
    I was skilled in many things, especially killing, hiding that it was me, and knocking people out. I grabbed a piece of metal that was just lying in my cell and I picked the lock. I ran out into the hallway making sure I was unseen.
    I noticed a guard standing at the exit of the prison. Using the piece of metal that was still in my hand, I hit him hard enough to make sure he wouldn't remember being knocked out. I exited the prison and headed to my underground mechanic workshop. It's time to put my new scheme to action!

~The next day~

    *y/n's POV*
    "Y/n, come here," my mother said in a tone of voice I hadn't heard in eleven years.
I sighed as I got up to leave. The last time I had been called down like this was the time I had heard about the fate of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.
    "Yes mother, what is it," I said.
Maybe if I don't respond in the same way I did eleven years ago it won't turn out to be so bad.
    "William Afton escaped prison last night. The only evidence they found was the knocked out guard that had been guarding the prison's exit. They tried to get something out of him, but he didn't seem to know anything! Heck, he didn't even know that he had been knocked out!"
    Ok, that isn't as nearly as bad as Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria being demolished.
    "So," I asked.
    "So I'm just saying be careful, and tell me if you see anything strange or tell the police," my mother said worried.
    I nodded, and went back to my room. So, William Afton has escaped prison, eh?