Chapter 2: A Little Pain

*y/n's POV*
It's been so long since I've seen those old animatronics. The only thing I have left of them is my small bear, Fredbear. Yes, he is the plush from Fnaf 4, but he is actually alive and it's not just me who sees him alive, everyone does too. That's why I was stuck in court with Afton, debating whether Fredbear should be killed with the rest of the animatronics, or if the government could trust me enough to look after him. I finally got to keep him when we made him a legal citizen.
    I was in my room with Fredbear, who was crawling on my arm. He loved to stay perched on my shoulder. That's why I always wear hoodies, so he can stay in the hood while looking over my shoulder.
    "I know you're sad, y/n," Fredbear said.
    "I know I need to get over it... but I can't," I said.
    "You should've gotten a souvenir to remember them by," Fredbear replied.
    "Yeah, you're right, I should've... Wait... I still can! Fredbear, didn't Afton's son, Michael, open a new pizzeria, Baby's Pizza World I think. I've heard rumors that they keep the remains of the scooped animatronics in the room where that bear animatronic mascot stays."
    "Yes, and," Fredbear asked.
    "Well, why don't we sneak in there, grab a piece of each of the animatronics, and go home!"
    Fredbear had a look of utmost horror on his face, "Are you serious?! I can see the future for you if you do that! You'll regret it!"
    "Who cares I need this," I said.
    Fredbear sighed, "Fine, when are we going?"
    "Tonight," I said promptly.