Chapter 11: Childbirth

*y/n's POV*
    I had just fallen to the floor at Funtime Freddy's feet. My stomach hurts. It hurts a lot.  
Funtime Freddy picked me up and took me to Funtime Auditorium where the others were. He asked the girls if they knew what was wrong with me. Funtime Foxy took me in her arms and saw that I was holding my stomach. She gently moved my arms and felt my stomach.
    "Oh my God..."
    Funtime Foxy's ears flattened against her head, "Ballora... Baby... am I feeling this right?"
    Baby and Ballora examined my stomach and their expressions matched Funtime Foxy's.
    "What!!! What happened," Funtime Freddy shouted.
    Baby looked up at him with a look of horror on her face, "She's...

pregnant....."
    Funtime Freddy just stood there for five seconds and BonBon jumped off of his hand and climbed on top of me. Fredbear put his head against my neck.
    BonBon started crying into my stomach, "WHY? WHY DID HE DO THIS TO TO YOU?"
    "He was insane. He didn't think. He was stupid," I said, petting BonBon's head.
    Funtime Freddy had finally come to and he started wailing.

    *Funtime Freddy's POV*
    "WHYYYYYY?!!!! I SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFULLLL!!!!! NOW LOOK AT WHAT HE'S DONE!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"
    I had never grieved so much or so hard like that in my life. But it is all my fault. I wasn't careful when I was with y/n. Ennard ended up raping her. This is all my fault...
    "WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY????"
    I ran to the breaker room and closed the door and locked it. What am I going to do now?

    *y/n's POV*
    Funtime Foxy had laid me on a table. The pain in my stomach was increasing. There's no humanly way that the baby could be coming out now, can there? Oh I'm so stupid, this is Ennard's baby so it's gonna be half animaltronic and half human is what I'm guessing. My stomach is rippling. It's coming...
    "G-guys... I-it's c... coming," I managed to choke out.
    "FUNTIME FREDDYYYY!!! Y/N IS GIVING BIRTH RIGHT NOW AND I MEAN RIGHT NOW," Funtime Foxy screamed.
    It hurts.... It hurts....

    *William Afton's POV*
    I was just going to check on the animatronics when I hear screams coming from Funtime Auditorium. I ran in only to find all of the animaltronics and that Fredbear thing all crowded around a young woman. She looked like she was about to give birth.
    "W-W-William... WHA-WHAT ARE Y-YOU DOING H-HERE," Funtime Foxy's voice glitched with anger.
   "I want to help her, but if you kill me she'll die," I say.
    Funtime Foxy reluctantly let me go to the girl.
    BonBon was at her side with Fredbear and Funtime Freddy was holding the girl's hand. Strange. But anyways I took off her pants and underwear.
    I could hear Funtime Freddy and BonBon growling behind me, "Will you two calm down?! It's not like I'm going to rape her!"
     She started groaning in pain. I rubbed her stomach which hopefully helped the pain ease. Okay, here it comes.

Time skip because I don't want to write about the reader giving birth. Still William's POV.

    That took about ten minutes. Jeez does this kid look weird. She gave birth to a girl that was half machine. It had about five metal arms sticking out from her back that had the same architecture as Slenderman's tendrils does. She was pale and she had purple glowing eyes, her hair was a ghostly white.
    I handed this thing to the girl.

    *y/n's POV*
    I took the humanoid from Michael. I assumed it was him since he wore a purple uniform.
    I sighed, "If only she knew everything that had happened and who her father really was."
    "Okay, someone care to explain why this person came down here frickin pregnant," Michael asked.
    "She didn't come here pregnant, someone made her pregnant," Funtime Freddy said.
    "Who the fudge made her pregnant?!"
    I sat up, "Ennard did, sir."
    He stared at me, "Ennard?"