Chapter 4: Funtime Freddy

*y/n's POV*
    I didn't know what to say, "Are-are you going to... kill me?"
    Funtime Freddy didn't say anything. The purple blush on his cheeks seemed to darken.
    "No, no, child! We wouldn't do that! You seem too nice," BonBon answered for him.
    "Oooookay," I said.
    I just lied there on the floor, too stunned to get up. Funtime Freddy broke the silence with his mechanical moving parts as he walked towards me and offered me his hand without BonBon on it.
    "H-hi... I'm Funtime Freddy," he said.
    "Hi, I'm y/n," I said.
    God, please don't let my shy side get to me!
    "Sorry if he's slow to talk. He's shy around people he hasn't met. Either that or..."
    "S-shut up BonBon," he said kinda quietly, his blush deepened even further.
    "Eheheh, um, I'm shy around people I haven't met too," I said.
    Fredbear poked his head out from my hoodie's hood, "Y/n, we should get going!"
    "Fredbear, don't be rude! We-we just met Funtime Freddy and BonBon," I said, a bit too loud.
    "N-no, you don't have to stay if you don't want to," Funtime Freddy said, I hint of disappointment in his voice.
    "No, no! I want to stay! I really want to get to know you better," I said quickly.
    "Are... you sure," Funtime Freddy asked.
    "Yes! I really do,"I said.
    "O-ok," Funtime Freddy said, the blush on his cheeks fading until only the blush that he was built with remained.