Chapter 10: Real Love and Forced Love

*y/n's POV*
He finally let me get out of that cramped room when he was finished with... well... Uh, I think you might know what he did to me. He also told me that I couldn't tell Funtime Freddy about this otherwise he would be scooped on the spot.
I ran to the breaker room and luckily I saw Funtime Freddy there.
"What happened? What did Ennard do to you? Did he have se-"
"Yes he did. And how do you know about that," I asked in a shaky voice.
"I just knew it had to be Ennard, I just knew it!"
"Plus, Ennard is the only one capable of swinging down from the ceiling and take you away, unless Ballora got really good at her stunts on the ceiling," BonBon chimed in.
Funtime Freddy didn't seem to register what BonBon said, and he just ran over it me and pulled me into a hug.
"I don't want him to ever do that to you again. It's not right. Did he make it hurt," Funtime Freddy asked.
"No... Which is one of the reasons why I'm so shaken up... It was really weird...," I said.
Funtime Freddy hugged me tighter, "No...NOOOO! He can't do that! It's not right! What happens if you get pregnant?!"
I didn't know what to say... I'm too scared for life...
"I must protect you. He can't keep doing that," Funtime Freddy had started to cry.
I sat up and put a hand on his cheek,"Don't worry, I'll stay with you 24/7. I don't care how much I need to stay close to you, I want you to be happy and safe."
He looked at me and started to blush. I smiled at him. He suddenly started to kiss me. I started to kiss back. What can I say? I like him... I don't care what Ennard says I-
"What do you think you are doing to my girl?"
Oh Fuck!
I broke the kiss and there stood a very pissed of Ennard.
I stood up,"I dont care, Ennard! I love him! You can't do anything to make me change my mind!"

*Funtime Freddy's POV*
D-did I just hear that right? Sh-she... Loves me?
Oooohh boy, here comes the inside tears.
I never thought that she would ever love me back... This is-
Horrible because Ennard just shoved y/n against the wall and is trying to get at her neck!!!
Okay I'm now strangling Ennard and I'm starting to take him apart. Y/n starts to tamper with his circuiting causing him to go limp. I shred him apart and he is dead.
Y/n got up, "Well, thank the lord that that's done!"
"I know right," I say.
She comes over to me and hugs me. I hug back and start to pet her head.
"I love you," I say.
"Right back at ya," she says.
Suddenly she drops to the floor.
"Are you alright," I ask.
She looks at me, "I don't know..."