Chapter 3: A New Pizzeria

*y/n's POV*
It was 10:00 in the evening, Fredbear was hidden in my black hoodie with a picture of Funtime Freddy and BonBon on it. I figured if we were caught, I could just pretend I wanted to see an animatronic. ( I had memorized their names before Fredbear and I left.) I was wearing solid black all over to blend in with the shadows.
I found the elevator that took you down to the main part of the Pizzeria. I hit the button and down, down me and Fredbear went.

*William Afton's POV*
They'll never know it was me that opened the new restaurant, at least with my new identity. I must make sure that this plan works, and doesn't fail like my last one did. I will make it work!

*y/n's POV*
I had reached the bottom. I went out of the elevator and had started to head to the room where Funtime Freddy and BonBon were kept. I silently opened the door which occasionally creaked. I carefully stepped over and under the dangling wires everywhere. I had to be as quiet as possible, for I knew how sensitive Funtime Freddy's hearing was.
I looked around and saw the scraps of the original animatronics but they were right next to Funtime Freddy. Great, just my luck. I knew I would have to lure him over to a different spot with my movements, but that shouldn't be a problem. I did it plenty of times before when I had played hide and seek when I was little.
I silently walked over to a spot far off to the right, then I purposely stepped on a wire causing it to make a static noise. Funtime Freddy perked his head up.
"I heard something," he said.
"Shhh! Go back to sleep, everything is ok," BonBon reassured him.
I made some noises with my movement, making Funtime Freddy even more aware that I was in the room.
"I know there's something here! I heard it," Funtime Freddy said.
"Don't be silly, I think it was just a mouse," BonBon said, trying to coax him.
Finally, I purposely tripped over a wire sending up sparks everywhere.
"That's it! I know there's something there," Funtime Freddy exclaimed.
"Go ahead, this time I heard it," BonBon said.
Yesssss!!! I got them up and coming over here! I moved towards where they had once been and collected small metal pieces containing the color of the animatronic it had once belonged to. I put them in my pocket, I figured I could make jewelry out of them.
As I turned around, I accidentally tripped over a wire, causing another eruption of sparks. As I hit the floor, I made a noise. Oops. Big. Mis. Take.
Funtime Freddy heard me and turned around, "Well BonBon, I guess this is the mouse that you were talking about!"