Chapter 18: Michael isn't Michael

*Y/n's POV*
    He was coming towards the animatronics with a crowbar in his hand. I was slowly working at the ropes with my pocketknife I had brought down with me. Once I was free I jumped on top of Ennard and managed to take the crowbar out of his hand.
    "You have already hurt me, and my daughter. But thinking that I will let you hurt my friends?! No! Never in a million years," I screamed at him.
   Before I could even raise the crowbar, it was taken away from me. I looked up to see Emmette swinging her way over to Ennard and giving the crowbar to him. I growled.
    Ennard whispered something in her ear, she nodded. She looked at me, the disappeared into the shadows of the ceiling.
    I quickly stunned Ennard with a hard blow to the head and quickly untied the others. Ennard was already on his feet by the time everyone had been untied.
     I looked at Ennard, "Ennard, we don't have to do this! Just let us fix you and-"
    "I will never let you fix me! I was never made to be fixed, in fact when People began to make me, they canceled my construction, and no one came to fix me! Nooooo, I was just a useless pile of wires. I could do nothing. I barely even functioned at the time! I was lucky I was able to fix myself enough so that I am what I am today," Ennard yelled.
    I was about to go at him but I was pulled back by something, I looked behind me, it was Emmette.
    "Funtime Freddy and Baby, you start working on Ennard! Girls, you're with me," I ordered.
    Funtime Freddy let BonBon off his hand and BonBon charged at Ennard. He landed smack on Ennard's face. Funtime Freddy but his hand on and tackled Ennard to the ground while Baby tried to get at Ennard's circuits.
    The girls surrounded Emmette while I tried to get her off the ceiling. I managed to grab one of her endoskeleton wires and pull her down. The girls managed to hit her a few times before letting me use my knife to cut her flesh parts. She was extremely weak after we had pulled lots of her parts loose.
     "Y/n hurry with the knife! She's weak if you hit her main circuiting panel, she'll be destroyed!"
    "And lost forever..." I finished Funtime Foxy's statement.
    Ennard saw what I was about to do and threw Funtime Freddy off of him. He ran and threw me to the ground and took the pocket knife away from me.
    He was going to kill me...
    I looked away from what I knew would be the final blow but instead I heard something falling to the ground and grits of restrain. I looked and saw Michael holding Ennard to his chest.
    "Here, use this," he said and tossed me a knife.
    It wasn't small like the pocket knife, but it was an actual really good knife.
    I cut at Ennard's left arm, the knife going through it with ease. Ennard screamed out in pain, and I cut off his right arm. I stabbed him in the upper chest. But that was all I could do before Ennard back kicked Michael and lunged at me. I was able to dodge and that's when I noticed something carved into the handle of the knife:
    The initials W.A.

"William Afton....."