Chapter 20: Vengeance

Third Person

After the scooper had claimed William, y/n had gave out. She fell to the floor crying and crying and crying. She cried harder then she had when Emmette had disappeared.
    Funtime Freddy was at her side trying to comfort her.
    "Uh, sorry if I'm interrupting anything her, but I think you guys wanna see this," Funtime Foxy said.
    They looked up to see Emmette crawling into William's skin.
   "NO," y/n screamed.
    She ran and grabbed Emmette before she could fully get into William's skin.
    "Girls! Help me," y/n screamed.
    Baby, Ballora, and Funtime Foxy ran over and held Emmette down. Y/n took ahold of William's murder knife.
    "You. Wouldn't. Dare," Emmette said.
    "I would dare! A child like you shouldn't live! You deserve the pain of your own mother killing you! It wasn't like you were going to let me live either," Y/n screamed, knife hovering over Emmette.
    "Vengeance. Is. Mine," y/n said.
    With that, she thrashed the knife into Emmette, who screamed in pain. Y/n slowly stabbed her face, stomach, and arms so she would die a slow death.
    Once sure that she wasn't a problem anymore, the female animatronics let go of Emmette. Emmette struggled to breathe, she looked at her mother who was standing above her. The last thing she saw was her mother turning her back to her, then she fell into and endless darkness.

"I'll never let you hurt anyone again..."

A/n: hey guys! If you manage to guess who said that, then I'll give u guys a very small lemon! Anyways, seeya in the next chapter!