Sucka

Jada POV

Today is Egypt's birthday, my parents are back home, and my Dad keeps questioning me on my leg and why I keep limping thanks a lot Future. I have to get out this house besides all these people setting up shit is driving me crazy, so I got out my bed and cleaned up a little then hopped in the shower, then put on this.

:Black Crop Top That Say "Like A Boss" In White.

:White Skinny Jeans.

:Black, White & Red Jordan 11's.

I had my hair hanging down curly, I grabbed my phone. I noticed a whole outfit with new heels on my bed, ugh my Mom is going crazy for a fucking 6yr old birthday party. I went downstairs and their were men carrying shit in and setting up stuff, chef's and Mom's favorite decorator Ms. Lola or should I say the evilest bitch ever was here, Egypt ran up to me and hugged me.

Egypt: Jada Ms. Lola is here.

Me: I see, don't worry enjoy ya birthday bro. I think you will love ya big sisters gift the most.

Egypt: Really what you got me!

Me: If I tell you then it won't be a surprise.

Egypt: Alright fine. (Runs Out Back)

I grabbed the keys to my Dad's Range Rover but before I could walk out the door my Dad stopped me.

Dad: Where do you think your going?

Me: Over to Isaiah's house, I don't wanna be in the way of these people working.

Dad: I don't trust you over there Jada.

Me: Dad, can I please go?

Dad: No, give me back the keys and come out back with me I want you to meet some people.

Me:Fine. (Hands Him The Keys)

We went out back and there were other kids in the backyard, a teenager on his phone listening to music, and two other kids playing with Egypt I wonder who they are.

Dad: Jada meet ya brothers and sister.

Me: WHAT!

Dad: Nicole sweetheart this is your big sister Jada.

??: Nice to meet you Jada, I'm Nicole, I'm glad to have a big sister. (Hugs Me)

Me: Aww your so cute.

??: Jada I'm cuter then her, I'm Kasseem.

Egypt: Hey! back off I'm her favorite here.

Me: That's right. (Kisses His Cheek)

Kasseem and Nicole are so cute, damn I didn't even know my Dad had three other different children by someone else, wait I ain't meet the teenager he was still listening to music on his phone, so I decided I'd introduce myself to him. I stood in front of him and that's when I caught his attention.

??: Whoa Dad who is this?

Dad: Your sister Jada.