Don't Start With Me

Jada POV

Today really ain't my day I swear I'm angry and upset at the same time. But as you know I have school today, so I took a shower then put on this.

•White Tank Top

•Red Cardigan

•Blue Denim Jeans

•Red Vans

I got a text from August I ignored it and put my hair in a ponytail, grabbed my phone and bag. Then headed straight out the door and walked to school when I arrived there I seen August, Trey, Chris, Jailene and Nishay but I just kept walking, and went straight to my locker.

Nishay POV

I know damn well this girl seen me and she just kept walking like WTF is going on with her, I went to find Jada and she looked like she needed a hug so I opened my arms she laughed at me and gave me a hug.

Me: What's going on?

Jada: Well Swizz is my Dad...

Me: I TOLD YOU HE LOOKED LIKE YOU.

People in the hallways stopped and looked at me like I was crazy.

Me: IM SORRY IS THERE A PROBLEM OTHERWISE KEEP WALKING AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS.

Jada: Nishay!

Me: Sorry. Continue.

Jada: And August is going to New Orleans.

Me: Oh I know.

Jada: WTF HE TOLD YOU!!

Oh shit maybe I shouldn't have said anything, just then August came with Chris but once Jada seen his face she walked away pissed then ever, I'm kinda mad at August too.

August POV

Me and Chris came looking for Nishay and Jada, but when we found them Jada walked off pissed as fuck and Nishay slapped me in the face.

Me: WTF!!! *Holds Face*

Nishay: WTF didn't you tell her first.

Me: I didn't know how to tell her, and why are you hitting me? Chris got in too.

Chris: Bro!!

Nishay: Your what? Really Chris *Walks Away*

Chris: Thanks she's never gonna talk to me again. *Runs After Nishay*

I'll deal with that later just as soon as I get my baby to talk to me again, and I have just the right thing.

{Skips To Lunch}

Jada POV

Me and Nishay are sitting at are table mad at both of are boyfriends when they both walk in the cafeteria. They approach us August holding a Strawberry Milkshake from McDonalds, a snickers bar, and OMG FRENCH FRIES. Then Chris holding a Twix and Chocolate Milkshake, we both try not to smile.

Chris: Come on baby I know these are some of your favorite things please forgive me I didn't tell you cuz its hard to admit to someone you love that your soon gonna be leaving them do what do you say? you forgive me.