Problems

Jailene POV

Turns out I'm pregnant about a week now I've told Nishay and Jada they both think I should tell Trey but I'm really afraid he's gonna leave me if I do.

Trey: Babe were you listening to me.

Me: I'm sorry I was distracted.

Trey: Well what were you thinking about then.

Me: I've got something to tell and it's really important........................I'm pregnant.

Trey: THE FUCK YOU MEAN YOUR PREGNANT I KNOW DAMN WELL IT AIN'T MY BABY.
Me: Trey what are you saying you took my virginity why wouldn't this baby be yours. *Crying*

Trey: JAILENE CUT THE BULLSHIT I KNOW YOU, YOUR A HOE YOU PROBABLY FUCKED AUGUST AND CHRIS. I'M OUT.

WTF he has to be kidding me, I knew I should have kept it to myself, I have to get rid of this baby.

:::Next Day:::

Jada POV

I woke due to someone jumping on my fucking bed, it was Nishay WTF.

Me: WTF Nishay.

Nishay: Girl get up you missed yesterday your not gonna miss today.

Me: Why you here anyway?

Nishay: I'm not speaking to Chris.

I don't even wanna hear about that, right now I'm already upset with August because of yesterday. I got in the shower, then did my regular hygiene routine, then put on this.

Red Superman Shirt.

•Black Skirt With Suspenders.

•Red Jordans.

I had my hair in a ponytail, I walked out the bathroom grabbed my phone me and Nishay went downstairs. I grabbed my bag and we got in her car and drove off the whole ride to school was her tell me about Chris, I wasn't really paying attention. As we pulled up to the school, I seen August but all that anger was filling up, we got out and started walking to are locker when he came.

August: Babe what's going on with you? You know your the only one for me I don't want her, I only want you. *Holding My Waist*

Me: Then why was she at your house? *Fold Arms*

August: Look she just showed up.

Me: Did you at least tell her to leave?

Silent.

I pushed him away and walked to my first class, when I got there I just put my head down on my desk. When the teacher (Ms. Green) came in and made an announcement, which caused me to look up.

Ms. Green: Good Morning class we have a new student today, Issa why don't you tell the class about yourself.

I hate her deep Jamaican accent, can't understand her half of the time.

Issa: Sup everyone I'm Issa Thompson, 18 young, from NYC and Single.

Cocky as always, these girls up in here were thirsty asf but I guess it's his eyes I mean that's why I fell for Issa.