New Girl

Jada POV

I woke not ready for what's installed for today because after yesterday me and Nishay tried so hard to talk to Jailene but nothing. Trey is really an asshole for that, anyway I got up and went to take a hot shower then put on this.

•Red Cardigan

•White Tank Top

•Blue Denim Skinny Jeans

•Red Jordans

I left my hair curly as it was, grabbed my phone and went downstairs and hugged Egypt then my Dad.
Me: Dad where's Mom?

Mom: I'm right here good morning sweetie. *Kisses My Head*

Dad: I got your mother over there to take off, sense we'll be going on vacation soon.

Me: Oh yeah where we going this year?

Mom: That's all a surprise now get to school.

I nodded then walked out the house, I hopped in my car and headed to school as I arrived and turned off the car then started walking to my locker on my way there I bumped into someone.

??: I'm so sorry I wasn't paying attention.

Me: It's cool, so are you new here cause you look lost.

??: Yeah I just moved here, oh I'm Kiara but I go by Kia.

Me: I'm Jada, come on I'll show you around.

I started showing Kia around but it turns out we have all the same classes she pretty call I have to say. I walked her to her locker then this group that showed up a month ago wanted to start shit mainly their leader Beauty who is Tia's cousin.

Beauty: Oh girls look it's the hoe that's been messing with my cousin.

Kia: BITCH you should be the LAST person calling someone a hoe you probably sucked enough dick that your hair changed colors.

Beauty: Excuse me grown people are talking, go back to where you belong hoe.

I had to hold Kia back before she pulled that bitches weave because the way she was going after her, I stepped in front of her.

Me: Look Pinky is it oh yeah Beauty, you need to keep walking before you get your ass whooped just like your cousin.

She rolled her eyes and kept walking but the other two went the other way smart move.

Kia: Who is she anyway?

Me: The school sluts cousin, trust me one of them mess with you then beat they ass these hoes need to learn their places.

Kia: Don't have to tell me twice.

:::Bell Rings:::

Kia POV

Coming to this school wasn't so bad I guess I mean I made a new friend almost beat a bitches ass I think I'm gonna like it here after all. As me and Jada entered are first class all the boys stared at me and her, damn then the teacher Ms. Mack came in.

Ms. Mack: You are?

Me: Kiara.

Ms. Mack: Take a seat next to Issa, Issa raise your hand.

In my mind I'm like who TF is Issa, I know one thing he better not start anything with me or I'm gon tell him off anyway when I saw his hand I got a good look at him and I must say damn dude is hot, I took my seat next to him.

Ms. Mack: Take out your books and work on pages 145-147, I don't wanna hear any talking!

As I was working I felt someone staring hard at me I swear it was getting annoying, so I turned to the person.

Me: Is there a reason your staring at me?

Issa: Damn my bad, your really beautiful.

Me: *Blushing* Thanks I'm Kiara but call me Kia.

Issa: I'm Issa, so wanna chill(GCO)

Before he could finish a ball hit him upside his head, whoa where TF did that come from.

Ms. Mack: IS THERE A REASON YOUR TALKING, KIARA AND ISSA.

I looked at Issa seems like she hit him in the head pretty bad.

Kia: WTF IS YOUR PROBLEM. *Helping Issa* Are you OK?

Issa: Yeah thanks.

Ms. Mack: KIARA GET OUT!

This bitch didn't have to tell me twice, I grabbed my stuff and walked out the classroom to the front yard I found a big tree with some shade and sat down and started listening to music.

:::End Of Day:::

August POV

Hype AF that nigga Issa has found someone that he likes and isn't trying to steal my girl away from me, boy am I happy about this I seen my girl in the hallway at her locker I walked up to her and kissed her.

Jada: Babe what was that for?

Me: Your Ex has found someone else.

Jada: *Laughs* I know Kia is really cool I just hope Issa tells her before things get too serious with them.

??: Tell me what?

M&J: Holy shit where did you come from?

Me: You must be Kia I'm August Jada's(GCO)

Nishay: Her Boo thang, we've heard it a million times damn.

Jada: Hey Shay!! *Hugs Her* Kia this is Nishay my bestie, Nishay this is Kia.

Kia: Hey.

Nishay: Hey.

Me: Can we go get some lunch a nigga is starving.

Jada: Alright let's go, Kia you coming.

Kia: Nah yall go.

All: Bye see ya tomorrow.

Kia POV

I walked to my locker to get my stuff out and then I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked and seen Issa leaving on the locker.

Issa: I never got to finish asking, you if you wanted to go out this Friday night.

Me: Sure. *Exchange Numbers* See ya tomorrow. *Kisses His Cheek*

Issa POV

Not gon front I really like Kia but if she finds out what I'm hiding she'll never speak to me again.

Congrats- Alsina1996
How was it?
Vote & Comment please!
Sorry it took so long :(