Mad

Jada P.O.V

I'm making August come to my house for dinner, he has been making up excuse after excuse just not to come because he scared my step-dad is gonna kill him. So just to make sure he came I went to pick him up, and now we're standing in front of my house.

August: Baby Id wanna do this

Me: Really what happened to that bad ass I was dating where did he go?

August: Iight let just get this over with already

I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek, I rang the doorbell cuz I forgot my key. Crap I noticed August was sagging and told him to pull up his pants. Then my step-dad answered the door and we came inside, my mom walked out the kitchen.

Mom: Jada who is this?

Me: Mom I want u to meet my boyfriend August, August this is my mom Alicia

August: As in Alicia Keys

Mom: Yes it's very nice to meet u August um Jada can I speak to u in the kitchen

Me: August I'll be right back

Me and my mom went into the kitchen.

August P.O.V

Ugh I feel his stares but he ain't saying anything, Alsina man up and introduce urself.

Me: Hey how u doing sir

???: So u dating my daughter

Whoa whoa whoa I thought Jada said her dad is in New York and this is her step dad.

Me: No offense sir, but Jada said ur her step dad

??: Boy r u testing me

He got all up in my face, I wasnt even scared no more I was more pissed like who is he.

Jada: Swizz get away from him now!

He backed up and just looked at me, I can tell Jada was mad but not bout this it was something else. Then the doorbell rang and Jada went to open it and screamed "DAD!" and this tall dude bout 6'5" just walked in looking at me.

Jada: Dad this is my boyfriend August, August this is my dad Terrell Carter

Terrell: Ur who!?

Alicia: Yea that's right UR daughter boyfriend! Terrell what the fuck have u been doing all this time cuz ur acting ain't doing shit!!!

Terrell: Damnit Alicia u have this nigga in this house RAISING MY DAUGHTER WTF U WANT ME TO DO

At this point all the adults were arguing and screaming. Jada just ran out the house crying I ran after her, I found her in this old park crying her eyes out. I held her, as she cried.

Jada P.O.V

Ugh I can't believe my parents just started fighting like tht and they didnt even bother to come after me to see if I was Ok but when I felt August wrap his arms around me I felt safe.

August: It's gonna be ok babe

Me: I'm srry for bringing u into this mess I didn't even know my mom invited my Dad

August: It's iight I only came for u tho but babe what did ur mom wanna speak to u bout?

Me: Um nothing

August: Jay!

Me: She wants me to break up with u

August: WTF!! AND THTS NOTHING TO U COME ON JADA I THOUGHT U WAS BETTER THAN THT U KNOW WAT IM OUT OF HERE! *Leaves*

I screamed out his name for him to come back, why did I even say anything! as I'm walking home I started calling his phone, leaving voicemails and text messages nothing. When I got home my dad was gone, Swizz was gone but my mom was in the kitchen.

Mom: Sweetheart where did u go ur dad is out looking for u?

She came to try and give me a hug but I pushed her away.

Me: WTF!!! IS WRONG WITH U UR THE REASON MY BOYFRIEND ISNT SPEAKING TO ME NOW CUZ U TOLD ME TO BREAK UP WITH HIM MOM I REALLY LIKED HIM Y CANT U JUST LET ME BE HAPPY LIKE U R WITH SWIZZ HUH OH BUT I GUESS U CANT LET ME BE HAPPY RIGHT!

I ran upstairs locked the door and cried myself to sleep.

3 Vote & 3 Comment plz