Together OR NAH!!!!

Future POV

Jada is the greatest thing that ever walked into my life. I really care about her, so I've decided to take things to the next level...but there's her ex that keeps getting in the way and my "job", we haven't really made time for each other. I hopped in my car and drove to get Elijah this nigga got his ass suspended, I don't know how but he did. When I arrived I walked into the office and he was sitting there with his head hanging low and Jada was sitting there with him.

Me: TF is wrong with you Elijah getting suspended!! What did you do?

Elijah: The kid was talking-(GCO)

Me: I don't want to hear it let's go!! Wait in the car!

Jada POV

Future came into the office he yelled at Elijah then told him to wait in the car, damn he could have listened to what he had to say first. I was kinda upset because he didn't even let him explain.

Me: What is your problem?

Future: Babe I was just upset.

Me: Hold up, did you call me babe

Future: Yeah. *Hold Her Hand* you are my girl right. *Smirk*

Me: Boy get out of here. *Blushing* this ain't about US it's about Elijah.

Future: I know but come with me, your WAY better with Elijah it's hard raising him, plus I'm gonna miss you.

Me: Fine but we need to talk.

I know I should be upset with him but then again this is Future were talking about, I just hope when we talk that he's really serious about making me his girl. As we were making are way out the school I spotted August and of course he wanted to start shit.

August: JADA WTF IS THIS!! *Looking At Future*

Me: WHO TF DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO, LIKE NO NIGGA I BROKE UP WITH YOUR ASS A LONG TIME AGO GOOD BYE, come on Future. *Walking Away*

August: Nah hold tf up! *Grabs My Arm* you're not going nowhere, not with this nigga.

Me: LET MY ARM GO!!!

August: NO NOW WHO IS THIS CLOWN!!

Future: I don't know if it's something wrong with your hearing but she said let her fucking arm go!

At this point Future was extremely pissed off, August looked at him and laughed.

August: OH so I'm supposed to be scared now, nigga what you need to do is mind your fucking business!!

Future: I ain't gotta do shit! *Shoves August*

August: Nigga don't touch me.

August shoved Future into one of the lockers and started punching on Future in the face, but Future got a hold and banged August into one of the lockers and started punching him in the stomach then punched him in the face. Knocking him out, Future had a busted lip and a black eye WOOW! I grabbed a hold of him and led him back to the car. When we got to his car Elijah was in the back listening to music, but when he seen what happened he was shocked, I got in the drivers side and drove them home, when I arrived Elijah helped me get Future in the house and we put him on the couch. I went into the frige and got an ice pack.