Date Night

Kia POV

YES!  Tonight is my date with Issa I'm really happy I really enjoy spending time with him. Anyway my thoughts were interrupted when I heard the bell rings, I went to get it and hugged him, then we made are way to his car where he opened the door for me and we left.

Issa: You look gorgeous.

Me: Thanks, you don't look half bad yourself.

Issa: What! I look good.

Me: *Laughs* OK so where are you taking me tonight.

Issa: Somewhere.

I didn't say anything thing but soon we pulled up to an amusement park. We got out and Issa paid for us to get in, this is going to be fun!

Issa: What you wanna go on?

Me: The tallest ride.

We walked over to this huge ride but I don't think Issa was really into this as much as I am but when we got on the ride began and it was going up a steep hill then went coming down really fast, I was screaming this was fun but Issa didn't look so happy, when the ride came to a stop, it was fun I think I wanted to go again.

Me: Oh my god that was so fun let's go again!

Issa: No!

Me: I'm sorry was someone scared.

Issa: No I mean let's go again later, much later.

Me: *Laughs* Whatever what do you wanna do now.

He grabbed my hand and took me to this basketball game, smh boys and he paid the guy and he gave him 3 basketballs. Issa made all three shots and won me a monkey! Lol so then after playing a few more games and begging Issa to go on another ride with me it started getting late, so we decided to go on the fairest wheel we sat close together then the wheel came to a stop and we could see the whole park from the top.

Me: Issa tell me about yourself.

Issa: Well my name is Issa Thompson, 18 and single ;) what about you.

Me: Well nothing really to say I'm 17 my birthday is a month I'm an only child and I'm also single ;)

Issa POV

I'm really having fun with Kia tonight I really like her and I'm gonna make her mine watch, I looked at the time and it was 9:00pm fuck I have to he somewhere but then again I don't wanna end this date with Kia I guess I have to tho. Once the wheel brought us down we started walking back to my car and I drove her home then I walked her to her door.

Kia: I really had fun tonight.

Me: Yeah me too, I'll see you tomorrow right.

Kia: Yes.

Me: Iight night

Before I walked off Kia grabbed my hand and kissed me, yeah I keeps back then we pulled away. She went inside with me standing there speechless,that girl.

Jada POV

Alright so while my girl Kia is out on her date with Issa, me, Nishay, Chris and August are over here chilling.

Me: Y'all going to Krystal's party on Friday?

August&Chris: Krystal!

Me&Nishay: Excuse me!

August: Sorry babe.

Nishay: I know I'm going.

The guys wanted to go somewhere and smoke weed so they went onto the backyard, while me and Nishay talked.

Nishay: How do you think Kia date went?

Me: What date?

Nishay: You didn't know she went on a date with Issa tonight.

Me: No, but that's not good Issa is holding back a secret that I know of.

Nishay: Wow, what is it?

Me: Nishay!

Chris POV

Fucked up!

Me: Ayo bro what's going on with you and Jada have you hit that yet.

August: Nah man she won't let me *Takes A Hit* But I got my side hoes.

Chris: I feel you man why won't girls let you hit and quit!

August: Shit after I hit it I'm leaving her.

Chris: On to the next one! *Takes Hit*

Damn that's fucked up.
Vote & Comment please!