ICK Party (Part 2)

Jada POV

        When I walked into my house I called out my parents names, I went upstairs nobody was here. Then I went to my room and seen my phone and a note. The note basically said that they were on tour for a month and that Egypt was at my grandmas house also that Nana will be checking on me. At this point I was just hyped to have my phone back. I decided to take a nap, before the party.

:::6 Hours Later, 9:00pm:::

        Damn the party started an hour ago,  I took my time getting out of bed and hopped in the shower, then put on this.

        •Over The Shoulder Black Long Sleeve Shirt.

        •Demin Blue Booty Shorts.

        •Black, Red, White Jordan Air 11.

        •Sliver Heart Necklace.

        I had my hair hanging down curly as it was, I grabbed my phone and went to the garage, I got the keys to my blue Lamborghini I haven't drove my car in a long time. I hopped in and sped off to the party.

Future POV

        Damn where is Jada the party started an hour ago, and this place is live as fuck. I drank my third cup of beer, everyone was rushing outside like WTF. I pushed though the crowd, they were looking at this hot ass blue Lamborghini damn that shit was fire but I was shocked about who came out of it.

Me: Jada!

Jada: Hey babe. *Kisses Me* Uh why are all these people staring?

Me: Ya can go back inside ya know she's taken.

        They all went back inside that's when I heard the music go back on again. Before I could speak her friends came Nishay and Kiara.

Nishay: Jada you look great.

Kia: But what took you so long to arrive.

Me: Guys thanks y'all look great too, and y'all know I take long naps so it wasn't my fault.

Nishay: True.

Kia: Can we go inside and PARTY!

        Jada looked at me as they dragged her inside the party, I followed behind them then went to get me a drink, me and my bro Joshua were watching the girls dance.

Jada POV

        I've been dancing this whole party with these girls, I was happy when the guys arrived and I went to look for Future, when I seen him he was doing shots with this girl, she was about 5'8, girl had a huge ass and big boobs, she was wearing a black crop top that showed off her belly button piercing, red skinny jeans, and red Jordan Air 3, her hair was in a high bun with the colors purple, pink, blue and red showing in her bun. Before Future could take any shot I took it from him.

Future: The fuck! oh hey babe.

Me: Hey, so who's this.