New Boo!!! (Maybe)

:::A Month Later:::

Jada POV

I know it may seem crazy to say but I think I still have feeling for him, yeah we broke up a month ago but the feelings are all still there I don't know I have school I took a long hot shower, did my normal routine I do in the morning then put on this.

Black Skinny Jeans.

Purple Tank Top That Says "La La Land"

Light Blue Demin Jean Jacket.

Black & Purple Jordans.

I had my hair straightened down, I grabbed my phone, bag, keys and drove to school. When I arrived I spotted Kia and Issa making out, yeah they started dating 2 weeks ago. I just kept walking to my locker I was greeted there by Nishay and August arguing (shaking my head).

Me: HEY WHY ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING!!!

Nishay: I'm just telling your EX here to leave you TF alone.

August: And I'm trying to tell your FRIEND to mind her own business.

Nishay: Nigga(GCO)

Me: OK OK please not this early in the morning.

Nishay: Alright boo, I'll just go find Kiara then.

As she walked off I continued to get a few things out my locker for class, knowing August is just standing there watching it was getting annoying so I had to see what was up with him.

Me: Ok Nishay is gone what did you wanna talk to me about?

August: I miss you

Me: *Rolls My Eyes* Aww well get over it.

August: Don't act like you don't still have feelings for me.

Me: Good-Bye August. *Walks Off*

No shit I still have feelings for him but I ain't gon tell him that, ugh if he's gonna try to get me back so many damn times then today is gonna be a long ass day.

:::Skips To The End Of Day:::

Kia POV

Yasss me and Issa are dating, I'm alright with the fact he has a daughter I actually wanna meet her but someday will come, Jada has really been really down today so I'm gon take her to the mall and buy her some jordans, but as I'm waiting at her locker Issa comes.

Issa: Babe you coming over tonight.

Me: I'm sorry babe I have to help Jada out, I'll be over tomorrow night.

Issa: Damn tomorrow night isn't good, I'll have Isa.

Me: Aww well I'll make sure to call to make sure everything is good. *Kisses Him*

Issa: Wait why don't you come over you've been talking about how you wanted to meet her.

Fuck didn't think he would ask me if I wanted to meet her so soon, ugh what am I gonna do. I mean I don't wanna hurt his feelings, ok Kiara calm down.

Issa: Kia Kiara baby you ok you kinda blacked out for a sec.

Me: Sure I'm fine, um I have to go.

I walked away very quickly and found Jada but she was happy smiling actually talking to this really cute guy I had to listen in.

:::Few Moments Earlier:::

Jada POV

I was running from August because he's been looking for me all day to talk, I heard my name being called and I ran out the door but badly fell when I bumped into someone we met face to face, OMG he was gorgeous. I quickly got up and helped him up too.

Me: I'm so sorry.

??: It's cool.

Me: *Laughs* This is so embarrassing.

??: Your cute *Smirks*

Me: *Blushes* Oh I'm sorry I'm Jada.

??: I'm Isaiah but they call me Future. *Smirks*

Me: Well Future are you new here, I haven't seen you around trust me I wouldn't forget your face. *Blushes* OMG did I just say that. *Holds Face*

Future: *Removes My Hands & Holds Them* No need your really cute when you blush, but I don't go here I'm just picking up my younger brother he goes here.

Me: Wow um if you don't mind me asking but how old are you.

Future: 18. *Still holding My Hands*

Me: You seem like a great brother. *Notice Kia* Um I have to go it was nice meeting you Future.

As I was about to walk off to where noisy ass Kia was at he pulled me back gently.

Future: I would love to finish this conversation with you so could I get your number.

Me: Sure. *Exchange Numbers, He's Still Holding My Hand* What? *Smiling*

Future: You know you gon be mine right. *Smiles*

Me: We'll see about that Mr. Future. *Smiles Back*

He let go of my hand, I started walking towards the school with this huge smile on my face, when Kia popped up scaring the hell out of me.

Kia: WHO WAS THAT?

Me: What tf Kiara you scared the hell out of me!

Kia: Who was that?

I turned around and seen Future with I'm guessing was his brother, OMG he's so fucking sweet. I got lost in my thoughts.

Kia: Jada!

Me: Oh he's no one.

Kia: He looks like someone's new boo the way he was looking at you and the way you was looking at him I see love in the air!

Me: What were you doing spying on us?

Kia: Let's go to the mall and talk about it.

We started walking to my car but I still had this huge smile on my face damn this dude is gon be on my mind for a while.

August POV

I seen the way he looked at her, it's the same way I did. The way he spoke to her I wish I would have done that, I messed up with Jada many times in the past but I truly know in my heart I love this girl and I need her back.

August Or Future hmm

All I know is August feelings some type of way because Jada found a guy that actually cares about her well nigga if he didn't do her dirty he wouldn't be in this mess and he would still have Jada.

August: Tf you talking about I was high when I said all that shit!!

Me: Nigga who TF YOU THINK YOU ARE TELLING ME THIS SHIT I KNOW THAT BUT LOOK AT YOU ALL SAD TALKING ABOUT YOU GON WIN HER BACK NIGGA PLEASE!!

Anyway guys before I was RUDELY interrupted vote & comment what you think! ❤✌

P.S: A picture of Future aka Isaiah in the media!

~Jada ❤