Break Up

Jada POV

Wow how stupid of me to think August really cared about me, alright if this nigga feels that way two can play this game, unfortunately that has to wait until I get back. Oh forgot to mention I'm going on vacation, I'm all packed and ready to go.

Me: Dad are we leaving yet?

Dad: Sweetheart calm down were waiting on are guest to arrive.

Me: Guest? There's another family joining us on are vacation.

:::Doorbell Rings:::

Mom: Yes, and there they are can you please get the door sweetie.

I did as I was told and got the door I still can't believe we're going on vacation with another family when I answered the door someone rapped their arms around my legs, OMG Ariel! I picked her up and hugged her like crazy haven't seen her in a while.

Me: Hi big girl!

Ariel: Jada I'm so happy to see aren't you excited we're going on vacation with you and Egypt!

What! OMG August is coming too. I have to say something.

Me: OMG yes, sorry hi Lauren my moms upstairs.

Lauren: Thank you sweetie. *Goes Upstairs*

It was kinda awkward standing there with Ariel in the room but it had to be stopped.

August: Ariel go upstairs.

Me: Don't talk to her like that! Ariel don't listen to him why don't you go see my brother if he's not in his room he should be in mine ok. *She Leaves*

August: Babe don't I get a hug or something.

Me: Um no.

August: Wassup with you.

Me: YOU ARE WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME I THOUGHT YOU CARED ABOUT ME BUT YOU JUST WANTED TO HIT IT AND QUIT IT OR DID YOUR FEELINGS GET IN FRONT OF WHAT WAS IN YOUR PANTS.

August: TF is wrong with you(GCO)

Me: I'm done with you, were done.

Once I said those words he was so fucking mad he punched the wall and walked out, well not my fault the nigga got what he deserved not one part of me feels bad, my parents and miss Lauren came downstairs.

Dad: WTF is that *Sees The Hole*

Me: August punched the wall.

Lauren: Where is he?

Me: He left. *Lauren Goes To Find Him*

Mom: Why? Jada what's going on?

Me: We broke up.

Mom: Aww sweetheart I'm sorry to hear that *Hugs Me* Are you alright going on the trip with us?

Me: I think I'm gonna stay home is that alright.

Dad: Alright *Hands Me His Card* Don't spend it all.

After a few minutes everyone is gone so much for my vacation.

Kia POV

Issa and I have been seeing each other lately but I really think he's hiding something from me, and he better tell me.

:::Doorbell Rings:::

That should be him now, I went to answer the door and yup it was Issa.

Issa: Hey *Kisses My Cheek*

Me: Hey we need to talk.

Issa: Uh oh what did I do wrong?

Me: How come every date we go on you leave early? Is there someone else.

Issa: No I just have things going on.

Me: Issa tell me the truth what's going on?

Issa: Kiara I have a daughter.

DAMN!!! That was crazy is it over for Jada and August?

What's is Kiara gonna say?

Vote & Comment.