Secret (Part 2)

August POV

Alright I applied for a school in New Orleans so I can focus on my music I haven't told Jada yet but I have told my main men Chris and Trey hopefully they keep they big mouths shut, I'm hoping to get the letter today.

Mom: August!

I ran downstairs so fast I almost tripped on the steps.

Me: Yeah ma' is my letter here.

Mom: Calm down boy. Yeah it came but don't you think you should tell Jada I mean you two are dating.

Me: I'll tell her soon I promise *Opens Letter* YES THAT WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING BOUT *Hyped*

Mom: Boy stop all that damn cursing

Me: Sorry Ma but I got in your son is going to New Orleans

Mom: Baby I'm so proud of you and I and most importantly I'm gonna miss you *Hugs Me*

Me: Thanks Ma but how am I gonna tell Jada

Mom: No No go somewhere with that you applied without telling her that you would be going to New Orleans

She's right I should have told her in the beginning, I was just scared I wasn't gon get in. But I guess it's even harder knowing I'm in and don't know how to tell her about damn this is gonna hurt her.

Jada POV

It's 12 in the afternoon, that I'm just now waking up. Yesterday crazy I wonder what's going on with Swizz. Anyway I heard my Mom call me so I got in the shower, then after put on this.

Blue and White Varsity Jacket

•White Shirt

•Yellow Booty Shorts

•Blue Converse

I had my hair straight, I grabbed my phone and went downstairs, where my mom started to call me again, until she seen that I was already in the same room with her.

Me: Yeah

Mom: Jada I have something really important to tell you

Swizz: We both have something important to tell you

Me: OK what is it?

Swizz: About the other day when I stormed out......

Mom: Terrell isn't your father

Me: Mom what are you talking about I have his last name and-(GCO)

Swizz: I'm your actually father Jada!

Me: What you gotta be joking? *Laughs* Wait your serious! *Teary Eyes* How? Why haven't you told me any of this?

Swizz: We didn't think you were really to hear this babygirl

Me: DONT YOU EVER FUCKING CALL ME THAT YOU ARENT MY FATHER *Tears Start Coming Down* IF YOU WERE MY FATHER WHERE TF WERE YOU FOR THE FIRST 13 YEARS OF MY LIFE OR WHEN HER! *Points To My Mom* EX BOYFRIENDS TRIED TO RAPE ME HUH WHERE WERE YOU THEN

At this point everyone was quiet, I can't stand here like this so I grabbed my car keys and speeded off down the road thinking about how just 5 years ago my Mom started dating these two guys at different times in my life and they would come in my room and.........never mind can't even think so I pulled over the side of the ride and text August.

{His_Babe}: Hey is it OK if I come over

{Her_Babe}: Yeah sure babe

I drove off to his house when I arrived he answered and I just hugged him tight.

August: Babe have you been crying *Grabs My Face* What happened?

Me: Swizz is my Dad and my Mom kept it a secret from me for 5 years *Cries*

August: Baby I know this is hard for you to take in but sooner or later your gonna have to face it

Me: Yeah your right

He wiped my face then kissed me.

August: I need to tell you something

Me: Ok what is it?

August: I'm going to New Orleans

Well well well what do you think is gonna happen next?

Vote & Comment please! ✌