Bish Whet!?

Jada POV

        Me and Diana have began to become very close, after only meeting her yesterday I think it's great how we get along because I know I'm gonna be spending a lot of time with her sense Future is always so damn busy, I should be getting ready were gon head to the mall. I took a shower, and did my regular hygiene routine then put on this.

•Blue Crop Top

•Black Ripped Jeans

•Blue and Black Jordan Air Force Retro 3.

        I let my hair hang long but I made sure the ends were curly, I grabbed my phone and keys then drove to Future's house to pick her up, when I arrived I knocked on the door and Future answered the door shirtless (couldn't help but stare) and tried.

Future: Babe what you doing here?

Me: I came to pick up Diana, where is she?

Future: Wait you not here to see me.

Me: Isaiah go back to sleep your tired alright.

That's when Diana came downstairs, she looked pissed and walked right past both of us and got in the car ok then, when I was about to walk out Future pulled me back (gently).

Future: You look beautiful today, babe.

Me: *Blushes* Thank you. *Hears The Horn* I gotta go.

Future: No kiss.

Me: Nope.

I got out of his grip and walked to my car, and drove off to the mall on are way there I needed to know what was wrong with Diana.

Me: What's wrong with you?

Diana: Issa.

Me: What he do? 

Diana: I told him I don't EVER want to know that he's talking to that bitch Kiara but I found out they were still flirting through text, I'm so pissed.

Me: Wait was he at the house.

Diana: Yeah and his ass better not be there when we get back.

I just shook my hand at her anger when we arrived at the mall, Diana's attitude either because we were shopping or the hot guys walking around, a few stared when we were walking. While some dude was hitting on her I made my way to Footlocker hell yeah I wanted some Jordans. I'm looking around then I bump into someone.

Me: I'm sorry, I didn't see where I was going.

??: It's cool Jada.

Me: How the fuck do you know my name?

??: It's me, August.

Me: OMG hey. *Hugs Him* You look different I think something to do with them locks.

August: Just trying something new ya know, what you doing up in here?

Me: Just shopping with a friend of mine.

August: You were always the one to leave when it comes to sneakers. *Laughs*