(40) THE END

LEAH.

It wasn't supposed to be like this, if Drake already knew the truth why was he still after my life?

I thought as I tried to remove my hands from the role that had it tied to the back of a wooden chair.

I'd woken up minutes ago to find myself in a familiar dark room

Drake's torture room.

Why the heck was history repeating itself two times in one life??

"You're so funny..  You think I would want to mate with Fern? That old hag?" His voice rang out and I looked up to see him right above me.

Hell if I was going yo allow him hurt me this time.

I smiled. "I knew it... You're not mentally stable are you??  Fern is just a 20 year old woman in a 80 year old body, she could change back but, obviously you're so greedy that you dong want your mate but someone else's." I spat out in pure hatred and he chuckled before his eyes turned dark.

"You know nothing bitch." He countered and I smiled.

"Oh I know something asswipe, I know you're past lives aren't as stupid as you are, they are a that good people caught in a bad situation but you, you're an abomination." I said angrily and he walked to me before yanking my hair closer to him.

"They were stupid... Senseless-"

"And you're worse, go on, kill me and kill yourself, live the miserable life you were meant to live." I muttered and before I could think twice, his back hand swept hardly across my face, making me taste blood.

Instead of pain, I laughed, taunting him the more and parting silently that Killian never finds us, because everywhere was covered with wolfsbane... Killian was an hybrid so it would hurt him.

"Go on fucker, kill me and don't go on roaming about the bushes, you're a murderer... Act like one!!!" I yelled into his face and he yanked back my head with disgust.

"You know what? That's true... I shouldn't live a miserable life because of you." He muttered and I frowned in confusion.

He stalked towards me.
"I'll just feed you my blood and ta-da!! We become mates!"

My eyes went wide with fear and I started trashing about as he moved his already slit wrist to my mouth.

"No!! Get the hell away from me fucker!!"

"Stay still bitch!" Hr yanked my head to stay still and just before his wrist could do any damage, the door burst open and by the loud and deadly growls, I knew my prayers was not answered.

Killian waltzed in madly and made to dash for Drake but instead got burnt by the vervain and wolfsbane.

"No!! Get back Killian!"I shrieked at the same time drake laughed out loud.

"Welcome!!" You might as well watch as I turn your mate to mine and fuck her right in front of you." He sneered and I felt bile rise up my throat at his words.

"I'll fucking kill you if you touch her!!" Killian roared, trying to walk in, but getting burnt all over, his eyes pleading for me to wait, that he was going to make it and save me.

"I'll fuck you first then turn you, so you wouldn't help but love every second of me fucking you like a slut... Just the way you like it." He said and I whimpered, trying to move away from him but couldn't do much being tied to a chair.

He forcefully grabbed my breasts, squeezing hard enough to make me cry out in pain and disgust, trying to fight him off.

I heard the loud wailing of Killian as he tried and tried to walk in but only got more burnt.