(31) Coldness of... death.

Speechless...

Warning: torture and cringe worthy, sad things ahead... I would say don't read but, to understand the next chapter you have to read, okay?
Enjoy people.

A hard tug on my hair brought me straight back to life with a piercing scream, my heart beating loudly in my ears, I tried moving my fingers but to my utter dismay, It was tied to the back of the chair.

If this was a joke, it would be better they stop now, because I was really hurting. But something in my mind told me it was all reality, the kidnap was for real.

I was going to be tortured, beaten, raped and killed.

I would have tried thinking positively but nothing about my situation was positive.

I whimpered as my head swung sharply to the left, due to the impact of a hard slap that tore my lips, making me taste blood, I cringed, shutting my eyes even harder, hoping that when I would open it, I would be in my room: waking up from a nightmare and I promised I won't get mad at the alarm clock.

A rough hand handled my jaw and squeezed hard, while the other hands slapped my cheeks repeatedly, pain radiating my whole body and igniting from my cheeks that was still being slapped.

"Open your eyes bitch." A very familiar and slightly rugged voice said harshly, each word accompanied with a hard slap.

Forcefully, I opened my eyes.

At first everything was blurry but, I could make out a figure standing over me, one hand tugging at my hair and the other still slapping me.

Please stop... I begged weakly in my head, finding no strength to open my mouth.

A loud and harsh laughter echoed in the room, sending chills down my back in fear.

"Stop?...you want me to stop??"

Then that maniac laughter again.

Finally the blur cleared up and almost to no surprise, I found Drake standing over me, his eyes blazing crazy red with hatred.

But what I didn't understand was why he was going this, I didn't remember provoking him or any of the sorts.

Finally, tears dropped down my cheeks.

It hurt... No matter how irrelevant this was... It hurt badly. Seeing the person you once had feelings for turn into a monster and a nightmare in the blink of an eye.

Where was the friendly cocky Drake?

Where was the adorable Drake??

How did he become this monster?

Maybe he had always been a monster all along.

"Wh-what...what did I do..to y-you?.. Why are you l-like this?" My hoarse and dry voice whimpered in pain as my cheeks hurt with even the slightest movement. I was sure it was bleeding and all bruised.

He laughed again and released my hair by pushing my head away from him in disgust.

"What did you do you ask? " he suddenly turned to me, breathing hard and eyes livid, making me scoot closer to myself, whimpering.

"You're a fucking whore that's why!!!! You've always been a whore!! Asha, Emery Lilly!! You always had a thing in common!" He grabbed my hair again, yanking me close to him while I cried out in despair.

"You want to know what that one thing is?" He taunted and I closed my eyes, praying to be able to shut him out.

"Whoring about!!!" He yelled into my face and before I could re think, he rammed his fists into my stomach.