(32) LILLY AMBROSE.

Omg those guys are too hot for me *drooling*
You gotta check the media, its hot!!!

"Work,by fifth harmony and one crazy guy"

LILLY AMBROSE.

"Rise and shine mistress, it is very unladylike sleeping till 12pm, I'm tired of being your alarm." An annoying, yet excited voice woke me up from sleep, at the same time raising the curtains in my room.

I groaned, shifting to the side.
"Simeon, you're such a killjoy, I was having this really nice dream you know? You just had to spoil it." I grumbled sleepily and he pulled me up to a sitting position, a smile warming up his face ad he pulled at my cheeks softly.

"And that dream should be where you are sitting in a large room filled with that weird brown thing?"

I rolled my eyes, smiling secretly as I brushed him off and stood up, stretching.

"Chocolate... Simeon, It won't hurt to call the brown thing its name," I muttered and he chuckled, coning over to put my coat on.

I frowned and turned to him in question.

"By the way you are acting, seems you've forgotten that you brought home a scary man yester midnight, and is currently sulking and asking for you in the guest roam." He whispered into my ear mockingly and I gasped.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!! I totally forgot!!" I exclaimed, rushing out of the room frantically.

"I don't be surprised if you forget the day you're getting married," he scurried after me and I rolled my eyes.

"Sure, sure."

I stopped in front of his room and took deep breaths.

"Just go mistress, he won't bite."

I turned to him with a look.

He shrugged "he won't bite where it hurts," he corrected and I felt myself burn in embarrassment.

Simeon had witnessed the strange thing that happened between that stranger and I yester night.

You mean how you almost ravaged yourself in the woods with rain pouring mercilessly on you both?... Yea, strange as hell.

I blushed even more and Simeon smirked beside me, before pushing me inside the room without giving me time to think.

Immediately I entered, he jerked up from the bed in a fighting stance, growling.

I quickly raised up my hands in surrender.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I muttered and he visibly relaxed upon seeing me.

I slowly walked over to him, my eyes wide nervously.

"A-are you alright?" I asked when he refused to look at me, instead he turned his face away, his hands clenching at his sides.

What was wrong with him...was he sick??

I gasped, oh my god, I hope not!!

"Sir... Are you alright?" I asked again and due yo my abnormal nature, made the greatest mistake ever.

I touched his shoulders and before I could blink twice, my back hit the hard walls of his room, his growl resounding harshly around me.

If it were you, what would you do??