(17) which red hair are you ACTUALLY fucking?

Whooo!
Another updatr

Comment, share and vote!!

Mostly share!!
Love y'all.

I gently stepped in line with Killian, my head upwards in astonishment at the 'WALTZ COOPERATION', trying my best not to let the overly large and tall building intimidate me.

The building was made of glass, sparkly glass which looked like it would break any second from now but I was sure was thicker than bricks.

I still had a hard time believing this was actually Killian's company.
Who would believe the jerk even had a company?

"Good day Mr Waltz..." A tall, bulky and scary looking man in Green security uniform greeted and Killian gave a curt nod as the scary man pressed a green button and the glass doors opened automatically.

Quickly, I scurried near Killian as I felt the guard's curious gaze fall on mine, gulping loudly as we walked past him.

I had no doubt Killian would save me if he tried anything though.

"Hello Mr Waltz!" A shrilly, ringy, clingy voice rang out and I snapped my head to the left, at the receptionist who stood behind her counter, a big seductive smile on her bloody red lips.

I frowned, wanting more than anything to scratch the stupid smile off her face, she didn't even look at me which meant she didn't notice me or just decided to ignore me.

I almost snort in disgust at her breast which was practically spilling out of her low necked shirt, the black suit she wore not even helping to cover it a bit.

"Hello Elizabeth, how are you?" Killian asked and I turned to glare at him.

Why did he even employ such a bitch in the first place?

He didn't greet the guard but he asks how the receptionist is??

I folded my arms.

Guys... Unbelievable!

"Oh I'm great sir, would you perhaps need help upstairs??... I'm not too busy." she cooed, leaning forward, her breasts showing the more, I almost gagged, growling angrily.

Need help?
Need help my freaking foot!!

Even if he did need help, I was there to help him!

Wait..what?

When did I start getting jealous of red haired, breast spilling out, bitchy receptionist?

Wait!
Come again... Did I just say red haired??

Flashback

"Well, I'd rather be doing a red haired lady right now."

End of flashback

I growled, the ass!

Of course!

I scoffed out loud and for the first time she turned to look- no, glare at me.

Well, it takes two to play the game bitch!

I glared back at her.

So she was the one Killian was fucking? The one he would rather do than spend time with me??
She was his Bitch?

Well, I'd show them.

.

I slowly tucked a strand of hair behind my ear, a smirk slowly finding its way to my lips as I walked over to her counter, past an amused looking Killian.