(35) "by all means, I don't want peace."

This is how I felt after watching this clip.

This song is the best song ever. Not to forget the totally hot guys!!! The movie is "dream high" a Korean series I think. (There will be more of their songs till the end).

6 more chapters to go people!!!!! And this story will come to a graceful or annoying end...

LEAH.

Peace... Stillness... All round peace and quiet.

My eyes popped open, taking a while for my eyes to adjust to the sunless, moonless but bright morning.

After finally adjusting, I looked around to see that I was in a forest, with very long and seemingly unending trees, mist covering everywhere and almost everything, making it hard to see anything clearly.

I took a step forward and suddenly stopped, staring at my feet in surprise.

My feet was adorned with bright, blinding white and Greek-like sandals that had ropes tied up to my knees, where a flowing white gown also adorned my body.

I frowned.

What was happening??

Did I really die??

Was that why I was here... In the afterlife?

Was that why I felt nothing but peace?? Though I was hurt inside?

I'd left... Again, I'd left Killian to live a miserable life on earth alone again.

I'd thought I would go back after I'd gotten all my memories back... But, why was I here??

No! I had to go back... No matter what!

I looked around frantically, trying to find a way out.

"There is no way out."

I gasped out loud and jerked my head to the side to find... Myself??

I frowned, my heart beating loudly in my chesty as the other me, walked closer to me. Also adorned in everything like me.

When she got closer, I frowned.

That wasn't me.

My hair reached my lower waist... Hers was just shoulder level.

My hair was flaming red... She was a brunette with golden locks tracing a side of her hair.

"Lilly..." I muttered and she smiled.

"I thought you wouldn't recognise me..." She said in the sweetest voice I'd ever heard.

"What do you mean by there is no way out?" I asked the thing that bothered me the most, scared of the answer that already lurked in a part of my mind.

"You're dead... You don't have a life anymore... So you can't go back."

I gasped again as another voice rang out and I turned to find yet another me but not me.

Emery.

Her golden hair flew peacefully around her as she walked over to me.

"I can't be dead... This.." I motioned around us. "This isn't heaven or hell..."

"This is the afterlife... You are also stuck here with us while we wait for another 'us' to finally break this curse and free us from here."

I didn't need to turn to know it was Asha talking.