(28) Sparks

Holla people!!!

What's up? (That's dumb but... I try.)

PS(if you have any song you want me to put in the media please pm me!!!!**

I sighed as I dumped my bag on my bed and fell face first into the soft blue bed sheet.

The last two weeks had been horrible for me, I'd entered a shell of being moody and shy every single time.

Now, when I say horrible, I don't mean anything with Drake, actually that side has been good... If I'm to put it like that. Drake has suddenly become this changed person, so changed that I'm almost persuaded to think I'd imagined the maniac side of him.

He even apologized to my besties who warned him again never to come near me...

If only they knew... I needed him for my brother's safety.

So, he took to seeing me secretly, I did everything not to anger him in the least: one snap of his fingers and my brother would pay for my stupidity.

Okay, when I said the last two weeks were horrible, I actually meant not seeing Killian throughout.

After two days of him being missing, I went to his company to find a new 'male' receptionist to my relief, who told me that Killian and Simeon had gone on a business trip.

I knew better...

He was angry at me, I'd hurt him when I rejected him for Drake... I knew that but, what could I do??

I had no choice in the matter.

Luckily, nanny Fern had been of great help, we'd become so much close now, and she was the only thing that kept me from going mad, being all alone in the overly big castle I called a home.

I checked my wristwatch.

9:16pm.

I sighed and sat up on my bed, scratching randomly at my hair and sliding my feet into the warm, fluffy, fur-like slippers beside my bed and walked out to the garden outside.

The garden had become my new friend after Nanny Fern.

Why??

It was so beautiful and it gave me the time and quietness to drown in my sad thoughts.

I froze.

My eyes blinking fast, wanting to be sure I was seeing the real thing and not just my imaginations.

There, on my favorite white porch, sat Killian, eyes up and staring randomly into the sky.

My feet unconsciously dragged itself towards him, and as I neared him, I noticed how sad he looked.

Sad, worn out, angry, livid, and helpless at the same time and I knew it wasn't because of work...

It was all me.

How I knew?? I don't know... Call it instincts.

I knelt in front of him and his head snapped down to look at me, surprise first overtaking his features before it was replaced by sadness again.

I'm sorry I hurt you.

I missed you so much.

Did you leave because you were hurt or because you hated the slut I'd become and hates the sight of me?

"Girl problems?" I whispered softly to him, the evening breeze blowing my hair calmly.

He stared at me for a second more before running his hands across his face and looked upwards again.