(26) strong headed griends who don't fear for their lives...

Hiyaa people!
No much talking... Just reminding you that I love you all!!!
***

Unconsciously I took a step backwards, my heart pounding hard against my chest.

He tried to kill me yesterday..

He wants me dead...

I felt tears dropping down my cheeks but I made no move to stop their flow.

I was stranded, I didn't know what to do, how to do it or when to do it.

I wanted to scream at him to get away from me, I wanted to disappear and never see him again, I wanted to see him in jail rotting forever, right now, I wanted to run away and never look back.

But, that couldn't happen, not when he fixed his maniac looking glare at me, his head tilted to the side a bit in a mocking manner.

You slept with him??

I gasped loudly and snapped my head to the side, trying to find where the voice came from.

I let out a small whimper as I realized, it was Drake, speaking in my head.

I clutched my books to my chest when he gave a mocking and evil looking smirk, taking a step towards me.

"You slept with him already?" He asked again, lowering his voice to that scary tone of his.

I took a step backwards, crying softly, willing anyone to save me from this demon.

"We need to talk," he reached for my wrist and as I made to cry out finally, a hand slapped his away from mine.

"What the hell are you doing?" A sassy and angry voice spoke out and I held my breath in fear.

No, please don't... He'll hurt you too.

My head snapped to Brianna in a silent prayer.

Please shut your mouth.. I beg of you.

He is a killer... He has no conscience... Please Bri.

"What?" Drake seethed, finally looking at my best friend who didn't know when to shut her mouth.

She smirked and took a step towards him, poking his chest, while I heard a deep ramble from his chest in anger.

"I'm asking you, what the fuck you're doing with my best Friend to make her cry," she said in a low and really scary voice that I've never heard her use in the five year period I'd known her.  Not even when i stole her best heels to prom and ended up falling and destroying the heel completely.

"Don't touch me, its none of your fucking business... Get lost," he muttered and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"You should get lost baby boo, I don't want to forget my fist on your rotten face, infections are real," she shrugged and I gasped as I saw a flash of red pass his eyes.

I heard Joanna gasp too but Brianna who was so strong headed smirked and motioned at him with her hand to get lost, in a 'shoo' manner, raising her eyebrows mockingly.

Suddenly he grabbed her wrist and raised his hand at her.

"No!!"

"Hey asshole!!"

I and Joanna screamed at the same time, making people stop to watch the show.

I turned to Joanna, giving her the 'are you out of your mind?" Look.

She ignored me and turned to Drake.

"Hey asshat! Have you no shame?? You would hit a female?? What did your mother teach you?? To be a freaking idiot??" She seethed and pushed him away from Brianna who also had a killer look on her face.