(15) Where I belong.

I froze, my brain switched off, my heart stopped beating and the world around us stopped all at the same time Killian's lips touched mine.

This is where I belong...

This is what was meant to happen...

This is my fate...

I felt a voice, a voice that was so much like mine mutter in my head.

I hated the feeling
the feeling of me missing something important,
the feeling of loving every moment his lips moulded with mine.

I groaned and pushed him hard on his chest in an attempt to get him away from me but he wouldn't budge.

Instead he gripped my waist and drew me closer abruptly, earning a gasp from me.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and I almost killed myself for the loud and lustful moan that fell from my lips.

I could feel hot liquid drip from me into my undies just from a kiss.

I groaned again, though from lust and tried pushing him away again, hitting softly at his hard and muscled chest.

Wondering how his naked skin would feel against my breast.

Same result, he didn't move an inch.

Suddenly, I gripped his shoulders, pulling him impossibly closer and kissing him back with all I had.

Kissing him like my life depended on it.

My right hand found its way into his suit to find a shirt still blocking me.

I groaned angrily, suddenly having the urge to tear it off.

His hands gripped my waist tighter and he moaned into my mouth.

I sighed into the kiss.

God! I miss this...

The same voice said again and I moaned, wanting more of Killian, wanting what I couldn't even think of.

As if he knew what I wanted, his hands went upwards to my breast and squeezed softly, making me run mad, crying out.

Flashback.

"kiss me William..." I ordered and he hung his head low sadly.

I gripped my blowy gown tightly, waiting for his heartbreaking answer.

I wanted this and he also wanted just as much as I did, even more but why was he refusing me?

"I'm sorry ma'am, I can't do that." h
He whispered, never looking up to face me.

Knowing beforehand didn't lessen the pain I felt, instead it multiplied by a million times and I felt the familiar pain, needles of different size and shape poking my heart.

This wasn't the first or second time that he'd refused me and I was tired of it.

Never again.

I would forget about him and move on.

I turned and took a step away, a tear dropping on my cheeks.

Another step and I sniffed.

Another step and a hand caught mine, stopping all forms of movements from me.