(1) introduction to crazy me...

A/N THE BEST BOOK I'VE READ IN A PRETTY LONG TIME BY Red-hot-sex please guys check it out and support this crazy crazy girl

I grinned from ear to ear holding the hands of the love of my life, Drake; who adorned me with the pure look of love, making my heart flutter wildly, trying to block out the nervousness that stayed in a secluded part of my brain.

I was getting married to Drake.

A dream come true. We had come a long way, our love shamed historical loves, ours was true love. A love that had no blemish whatsoever, a perfect love.

"You're finally mine Leah..." He whispered, pulling me closer.

My grin went wild as I got closer and closer, a second more before I was in the arms of my beloved.

My heart thumped loudly against my chest and, Just the moment that would have happened, a loud blaring sound echoed all around me and in my ears.

The lovely looking princess (me) and the handsome prince (drake) who were about to get married disappeared like.... Poof!!

I opened my eyes, looked left, eyeing my golden alarm with much venom.

5:00.

It just wouldn't allow us get married before it started its stupid sound!

I pulled a pillow over my head, ignoring the fact that my room was sound proof and gave an ear piercing scream, dropping bits of my frustrations in the scream.

I wanted to marry Drake!! At least dream-wise!

Can't the damn alarm get it??

My throat started to hurt after seconds of screaming non stop, soon I started to feel myself choke and I quickly tamed myself to a stop.

I couldn't die yet, no that wasn't happening anytime soon.

That dream had to be completed before I was allowed to die.

I put my hand over my chest, trying to make my breath even.

I never even spoke to the guy except for that one time in sixth grade when I asked him for a spare pen.

How pathetic!

I sat up, taking deep breaths and after catching my breath, turned strictly on tradition to face myself in the mirror beside my bed.
My almost flaming red hair all over the place, reminding me of Anna in frozen.

I snorted.

To say I ever talked about her being careless in her sleep. At least she didn't have all her hair in her mouth!!

Quickly I removed strands of hair from all over my face and mouth, still watching the other me in the mirror.

"Now get your ass into that bathroom Leah," I muttered and without lingering further, actually dragged my ass into the bathroom.

I'm Leah Anderson, 18 year old and a college student, still fresh from high school.

My life is just perfect, a blessing.

My parents treats me like a jewel, always giving me what I want. They look so young that you might actually take them for my older siblings, always lovey 'dovey ewwey' every chance they get.

My brother Liam, is just the cutest four year old to live.

I hate to admit but we are rich, the type you call stinkingly rich folks, but then I'm not an arrogant bitch like my ex-bestie Kiera, who actually stopped talking to me because I was being kind to Joanna, who was then my personal slave, now my Bestie.